RPGM Mind and Magic [v0.09] [Axl/SleepDeprivedAxolotl]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
-Doll/drone/mindless
Now you have my interest.
Far to many mind control games are just shortcut to slut mode.
Hm.
I hope you have us use them for something else then just sex.
The fun part about mind control is the control part.
Make them clean for us, Make money for us, Cook for us.
Slaves are to be used for more then sex after all.

Reactions: M3m3Gu1

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
Now you have my interest.
Far to many mind control games are just shortcut to slut mode.
Hm.
I hope you have us use them for something else then just sex.
The fun part about mind control is the control part.
Make them clean for us, Make money for us, Cook for us.
Slaves are to be used for more then sex after all.
I've got you bro, that is one of the things that I like the most too! This is something that I've surprisingly seen very few times in hypnosis games (I think that just in Pronant Synphony, a game that I'm inspiring to make MaM).

On that topic, I'll probably make a poll in Patreon to see if people would like to see non-sexual events with hypnosis (or just in general), it seems that more people than I thought would be into that.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
For now incest, loli, and all the things that can get the game shut down are off limits. I really don't want to mess things up this early. As ou say, a third party expansion could be the solution.
Gonna think about that but for now it's gonna be on standy.
... so it's gonna be one of... those ... after all ... and there goes my boner ... lol

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Hopefully you put in natural resistance against mind control so you have to do small things first and build it up as it goes against the subconscious mind for sensibility. Otherwise the mind control is just shit.. it should never be total mind control but have to build up her willingness to do things slowly. Just like a real hypnotist first gives little suggestions move to the left a bit.. when they start to follow willingly than can a hypnotist put someone under but even a hypnotist can't say strip naked it goes against there subconscious but minor commands to where they may embarrass themselves a bit like bark like a dog will work.
God pleas no.
Enough mind control games have been ruined by shitty puzzles you need to grind out to get somewhere, but if it does turn out to be a thing then it would need a cheat menu because i aint grinding h game content for some action unless its a classic.

Edit: Personal request, once you have things figured out i would love to see a ghost girl.

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
God pleas no.
Enough mind control games have been ruined by shitty puzzles you need to grind out to get somewhere, but if it does turn out to be a thing then it would need a cheat menu because i aint grinding h game content for some action unless its a classic.
Not sure if I already said this here but I'm planning on adding an option to skip the mini-games if you can't beat them and make easier the farming, for the people who only want to go straight to the events.
Take note that I'm those features are gonna be on the game, so you'll have to play them at least once. But don't worry about the difficulty, I know myself how stressing it is to just want to play and not be able to bc some bad designed events (with some reading to the story and being able to click should be enough to beat all the minigames).

Edit: Personal request, once you have things figured out i would love to see a ghost girl.
So far I haven't think about a ghost girl as a main, I'll keep it on mind for a side girl.

Hope that you can enjoy the game even with having to farm a few times.

silver Bowman

Oct 25, 2019
this game has a lot of potential I hope to see the future progress of it and after reading some of the comments I too like to treat them like a proper servant.
although I wouldn't want it to be specifically non sexual events a balance of h scenes and non-sexual scenes would be most preferable.
anyways good luck with your work you doing good.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
So far I haven't think about a ghost girl as a main, I'll keep it on mind for a side girl.

you have an ancient magic library that's almost in ruins! i think a ghost-girl would fit right in.
or maybe a witch finds residence there.

Last edited:

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
you have an ancient magic library that's almost in ruins! i think a ghost-girl would fit right in.
A ghost and a librarian? I think someone like 'Re:Zero's Great Spirit of the Forbidden Library' could be used for inspiration.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
A ghost and a librarian? I think someone like 'Re:Zero's Great Spirit of the Forbidden Library' could be used for inspiration.
maybe not both. literally any scary story involving a library could be used as reference. it's up to you Axolotl.

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
this game has a lot of potential I hope to see the future progress of it and after reading some of the comments I too like to treat them like a proper servant.
although I wouldn't want it to be specifically non sexual events a balance of h scenes and non-sexual scenes would be most preferable.
anyways good luck with your work you doing good.
Tha'ts what I'm aiming for, having "love" events besides the sexual ones so you can get more interested into the girls. Not really going for a balance though maybe around 30/70 since it's an eroge after all.

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
Pretty close to one of the girls I'm going to introduce on the next patch.

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
maybe not both. literally any scary story involving a library could be used as reference. it's up to you Axolotl.
I already have a possible set up for the ghost girl but it'll have to wait since I'm already busy with the girls of the next update.
Sorry if I got you too hyped.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
I already have a possible set up for the ghost girl but it'll have to wait since I'm already busy with the girls of the next update.
Sorry if I got you too hyped.
it's fine. like others have said "this game has a lot potential" and i love brainstorming.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
For now incest, loli, and all the things that can get the game shut down are off limits.
I have some bad news, then. Patreon has a policy against games with mind control, as they consider it a form of rape. Not every game is big enough to attract their attention, but some do get shut down from time to time and have to move to something like Subscribestar.

Anyway, it seems like it has some potential so far, but the transparent text box is a real problem, especially outside, or when the white letters overlap with a character's white-ish legs. Also, aside from the various grammar issues, there are also a few words left in Spanish(?), like "especial" and "patiente". (Interesting note: "Especially" is a word in English, but it has a completely different meaning from "specially", and while there is a "special", there is no "especial".)

One thing I would like to know at this point is whether the crystal is male or female. Because, obviously, it would be fun to turn the tables on our mysterious possibly-untrustworthy advisor and turn her into our sex slave...

Also, I don't have a problem with the art style, but I do hope that somebody makes a joke at some point about the fact that

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
i like the way the brainstorming is going, it's very nice.
i don't have any notable ideas at the moment, but i do agree with the sentiment.
too many games only have slut mode, and all that. variety is quite nice.
not sure where third party stuff could be advertised, but, hey. whatever. probably discord.
a few games i've been invested in for a while that are completed, have a lil bit of third party stuff. all discord related.

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
Patreon does have a notable problem with mc, unfortunately. Subscribestar does not.
they don't actually do stuff in some cases, though. depends on the size, i guess?

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Not sure if I already said this here but I'm planning on adding an option to skip the mini-games if you can't beat them and make easier the farming, for the people who only want to go straight to the events.
Take note that I'm those features are gonna be on the game, so you'll have to play them at least once. But don't worry about the difficulty, I know myself how stressing it is to just want to play and not be able to bc some bad designed events (with some reading to the story and being able to click should be enough to beat all the minigames).

Thank you for the anwser. Looking forward to the future updates. As long as the puzzles arent "walk the number of steps based on an alarm clock" im sure i figure it out. All no pressure with the side girl thing im sure its already allot of work to update the game.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
Thank you for the anwser. Looking forward to the future updates. As long as the puzzles arent "walk the number of steps based on an alarm clock" im sure i figure it out. All no pressure with the side girl thing im sure its already allot of work to update the game.
i see i'm not the only one here who played "Tales of Symmeria"

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes