RPGM Mind and Magic [v0.09] [Axl/SleepDeprivedAxolotl]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
only touch boob.
but next update has a few scenes.
this is more of a proof of concept atm, a demonstration of intention.
be patient. 0.02 draws near, and it'll have a lot more content.

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
Hi guys! The new update is already out on my Patreon, the free release will be in around 15 days (I don't know how much it takes to update it here). For now, here is the changelog:
  • Cyrillia added to the game
  • Liz added to the game
  • Audrey added to the game
  • 3 new events for Alice
  • New event for Liz
  • Added the option to skip text with CTRL
  • Added Questlog to the game
  • Added Time to the game
  • Added routes for the girls
  • Added Questlog to the game
  • Corrected (probably) all the grammar errors of 0.01
  • Redisigned and added descriptions to some maps
  • Added a little debug tool (for now it's just for the walking speed)
  • Bug: If you tried to enter to the player's house after the phone call, the event would repeat

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The new update is already out on my Patreon,
Noice!

the free release will be in around 15 days (I don't know how much it takes to update it here).
Less noice. But a lot of that is just because there's been a drought of good MC games/updates lately, or at least it feels that way since I've really needed to unwind this past month but haven't found anything decent. Oh well. The wait begins continues.

Reactions: grantemp07

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Noice!

Less noice. But a lot of that is just because there's been a drought of good MC games/updates lately, or at least it feels that way since I've really needed to unwind this past month but haven't found anything decent. Oh well. The wait begins continues.
Mood, tbh. Only thing I've found that was even worth the download was ErisDysnomia. I'll be anxiously awaiting the new release here

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Mood, tbh. Only thing I've found that was even worth the download was ErisDysnomia. I'll be anxiously awaiting the new release here
Thanks for pointing that out, it apparently didn't get properly tagged until after it fell past the cutoff point that I was checking the recent updates. (That is to say, I didn't look for anything older than the most recent things I already checked, so I missed it.) They really need to fix the watched tag feature.

EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
Found a bit of an issue with the new update, once you've gotten enough control over Alice to get her to masturbate for you, it locks you out of changing her clothes entirely. If you try and select the command it just jumps directly to "Alright, that's enough for today, forget I was here" and kicks you out of the dialogue menu.

Reactions: Rando395

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Found a bit of an issue with the new update, once you've gotten enough control over Alice to get her to masturbate for you, it locks you out of changing her clothes entirely. If you try and select the command it just jumps directly to "Alright, that's enough for today, forget I was here" and kicks you out of the dialogue menu.
Confirmed, works the same for me too.

Also, SleepDeprivedAxolotl, there are some bugs in the quest log. The "Learning Magic (I)" quest is never removed from the active quests list, and some quests go to the completed quests list multiple times.

At the end of the content, my active quests list has 5 items:
  • The mysterious girl (with no step number),
  • Controlling Liz (II),
  • Learning magic (I) and (III),
  • and Controlling Alice (III).
Two of my completed quests are repeated in the list: Controlling Alice (I) and (II).

One other item, maybe not significant but something to take into account. It's possible to get to the temple again even after you freed Liz. Granted, there's no point to do it again, as you can do nothing there. Anyway, you shouldn't force the player to solve the same quests over and over unless there's an actual need to do so. In other words, if I get through the maze once, forcing me to go through it any time I have to cross it is just adding grind. So, once Liz is freed, you should short-circuit the maze out entirely (i.e. the stone in the passage to the library should take the player directly to the temple, and vice versa).

Reactions: Rando395

00110110 00111001

Jun 20, 2019
Add a way for people to wait for time to pass, whilst out and about, because I have to go back to the house everytime i am trying to find the right time for events and its a bit tedious

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes