RPGM Mind and Magic [v0.09] [Axl/SleepDeprivedAxolotl]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Seems promising Dev! Loving your direction!
But the quest to go through the forest is a bit awkward. Don't know how to complete it!
But all the content with Alice has been great. And can't wait to control both the investigator, and hopefully Crysilla and the other girl as well eventually :devilish:

Edit: Found the path, I think it could be simplier.
And you do get to begin to control Liz! My statement is completely out of date.
Top tier stuff!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleepy Axl

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
bump
please stay alive
A "bump" won't change that. But it's not dead, the dev just posted a Patreon-locked progress report yesterday. There was a public version of that progress report the day before that, but that one didn't have much info.

aihikari

May 18, 2019
I'm watching this, but will only start playing once MC gets to enjoy the fruit of his labour, hehe~

Mar 23, 2022
As a proof of concept this is really good. It's a shame that Patreon is such a stickler for MC content though. Hopefully this one won't be nuked by Patreon or they won't heavily altered it's development. Now on to nitpicking yay. Man the character is slow. In 0.02 you run at a snail's pace. Later version will have a faster movement speed I'm sure of it. This Line repeats it self I'm pretty sure (see Picture A) during the first mind control scene of Alice. The one where you grope her the first time. Talking about Alice. Yeah, she might be into being mind controlled or has a weaker will. But her pacing is very fast. I'd suggest either dramatically slowing down at this point or dropping her as a side character and having not much more past here. Assuming you're going for a Nano control like vibe where you slowly corrupt people. If you're not and just going to be bouncing from person to person then never mind ignore me in this regard. In saying that if you are deciding to add a mind shattering route please don't just be "hello, mind shatter. Route end". A toy doll is fun and all but a toy doll that you can play with is even better. Next thing. This is after the intro if you go back and talk to the crystal. I've noticed that you get the intro playing a second time. Not sure what causes it. Maybe it's playing with Alice that causes it? Also after the intro I've noticed that the park is blocked off. Except only on one side. Why is that? (see Picture B) Finally I can see why you're name is as such. Drawing, coding and defending the girls while they sleep (see Picture C). No wonder why you're sleep deprived. Wait do axolotls sleep?

Picture A:

1663901713882.png

Picture B:

1663901787572.png

Picture C:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't wait to see where this goes. I will be keeping an eye on this.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It's been a while since I last wrote one of these, anyways good news for MaM! I got to finish all the programming and I'm just polishing everything to get rid of many bugs and typos as possible, 0.03 should be released in this week or at much at much in Halloween. Here is the changelog for this update.

• 3 new events for Liz
  • New spirte for Alice and the main character
  • Reworked some maps for better experience
  • Added a event replay room
  • Added a friendship and control system (you can check it through the MC's laptop)
  • Added some NPCs around town
  • Fixed some typos and dialogues
Finally the upadte is (almost done) and at the moment, all the major bugs have been solved. It shouldn't take long before the patron release.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Alright, new update is already out! For now just for patrons but the free release will be en 15 days. Here is the updated changelog for 0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your patience and I hope you guys enjoy what this update has to offer <3
Today is the day! Unless I'm embarassingly bad at math!

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes