RPGM Mind and Magic [v0.09] [Axl/SleepDeprivedAxolotl]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
New update is finally out for patrons! Sorry for the delay on this one, there was a lot of development hell ;-;
Anyways, here's the changelog:

Changelog:
  • 2 new events for Alice
  • 1 new event for Liz
  • Upgraded Liz's sprite
  • 1 new event wih Audrey
  • Added a new character
  • Added new maps
  • Updated points given by the girls' events
  • Fixed some typos and bugs
  • Probably some other things I'm foregtting
Free release in 15 days!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So the neighbor asks us to watch their daughter Patricia and MC mentions they're old enough to take care of themselves...are we gonna be a bad babysitter and abuse our mind control power? Sounds promising :devilish:

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
So the neighbor asks us to watch their daughter Patricia and MC mentions they're old enough to take care of themselves...are we gonna be a bad babysitter and abuse our mind control power? Sounds promising :devilish:
That's the plan... kinda. Some side quests for the future! (long term though)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
That's the plan... kinda. Some side quests for the future! (long term though)
I hope you stick with it!
You're making easily one of the best MC games in a long time!
And depraved side content like that is def up my alley!
And I think it's clever you pointed out she's old enough to look after herself too, implying she's a teenager.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
The art is alright, I dont have much expectation but more of what it is trying to tell player is. Look like fun game I ma try out soon

mrmistoffelees

Mar 20, 2019
The game seems to be coming along well. I was just wandering if the training is implemented, or am I missing something?

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How do I do Alice's head pat? Also there is a bug for Controlling Liz iv (stay in the quest log) not being complete but had already been completed.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Great start, SleepDeprivedAxolotl! Really looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for the future, this game is shaping up quite nicely.

Keep up the good work! :coffee:

Reactions: DarkDank

7ucK

Jun 14, 2020
really like this game even though its still on development. hopefully you aren't pushing yourself as hard as you should.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
well he posted art related to the game yesterday, so we can be pretty sure that it is at least being worked on
Where? If you're talking about his Patreon, I'm pretty sure the one posted yesterday was of a character from Pokemon. Not that I can see it, but he apparently does lots of stuff with Pokemon characters, and the last post was about someone named May.

That's not to say he's not working on the game as well, just that that doesn't seem to be what the most recent post was.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes