RPGM Mind and Magic [v0.09] [Axl/SleepDeprivedAxolotl]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
SleepDeprivedAxolotl
I hit a sequence break bug in v0.3

after the intro was over, I went to alice's house. groped her in the morning, played video games with her... and then suddenly it replayed the intro scene where she tells me about the lights and ghosts and wants me to come with her to find them

steps to replicat:
1. extract the attached save file and load it
2. talk to alice and grope her
3. talk to alice at the computer and play video games with her

edit: actually step 2 is unnecessary. on any day where I play video games with her this happens

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleepy Axl

pr5130010

Jul 3, 2022
SleepDeprivedAxolotl
I hit a sequence break bug in v0.3

after the intro was over, I went to alice's house. groped her in the morning, played video games with her... and then suddenly it replayed the intro scene where she tells me about the lights and ghosts and wants me to come with her to find them

steps to replicat:
1. extract the attached save file and load it
2. talk to alice and grope her
3. talk to alice at the computer and play video games with her
After this, there is also "broken" tile where Alice was placed at start of intro scene

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
I really enjoyed this one. The dev knows what hes doing when it comes to mind control and has some ambitious plans for the future of this project.
Don't act like this is someone else's game when your name's plastered across the patreon page. Advertising your own game in someone else's thread like that is kinda rude.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Don't act like this is someone else's game when your name's plastered across the patreon page. Advertising your own game in someone else's thread like that is kinda rude.
That's just his signature.
He was saying this game, Mind and Magic, is good.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
For Controlling Liz (II) it says to talk to Liz.
She says 'help me get these things done.' Word for word, that's it.
character says: "I'll go do that."

????

Do what? What exactly am I supposed to be doing? Why is this task so incomprehensibly vague? lol

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
For Controlling Liz (II) it says to talk to Liz.
She says 'help me get these things done.' Word for word, that's it.
character says: "I'll go do that."

????

Do what? What exactly am I supposed to be doing? Why is this task so incomprehensibly vague? lol
Different events happen at different times of day.

TheHornyBastard

Dec 13, 2022
There's a annoying bug I think which made me have to reset my save, basically when I went onto the computer I pressed pass the time and now I'm just stuck on this black screen, I'm only able to go on to the menu nothing else. I have tried pressing every key and nothing happens

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For now incest, loli, and all the things that can get the game shut down are off limits. I really don't want to mess things up this early. As ou say, a third party expansion could be the solution.
Gonna think about that but for now it's gonna be on standy.
Incest is the easiest thing to fix.. you let the players decide the relationship and type it at the beginning.. you just have to make it anything but a relative... Many other games already do this.. Her name is Lily and she is your default landlady and than player changes it at this time... Us players can than simply change to sister, aunt, or whatever they want. So provide incest this way and your off the hook.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Patreon said:
MaM:

The progress here is going decently fine, I'll try focusing more in this so I can finish it on time.

• All the new assets are already in the game files
  • I'm currently replacing Liz's sprite with the new one in all the events.
  • The writting for all the events and quests is almost done
  • Most of the new maps are completed (Adding some interactions with objects)

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Supported in Dec but didn't in January, can really only afford to get releases.
Anyone got the news post from a few days ago?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes