RPGM Mind and Magic [v0.09] [Axl/SleepDeprivedAxolotl]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
I have some bad news, then. Patreon has a policy against games with mind control, as they consider it a form of rape. Not every game is big enough to attract their attention, but some do get shut down from time to time and have to move to something like Subscribestar.
Already working on the SubscribeStar as a backup, should be done by 0.02

Anyway, it seems like it has some potential so far, but the transparent text box is a real problem, especially outside, or when the white letters overlap with a character's white-ish legs. Also, aside from the various grammar issues, there are also a few words left in Spanish(?), like "especial" and "patiente". (Interesting note: "Especially" is a word in English, but it has a completely different meaning from "specially", and while there is a "special", there is no "especial".)
Yep, sorry about that, already fixing those mistakes.

One thing I would like to know at this point is whether the crystal is male or female. Because, obviously, it would be fun to turn the tables on our mysterious possibly-untrustworthy advisor and turn her into our sex slave...
Gonna make that clearer next version, I thought that the name Cyrillia was enough to tell it's a girl. And everybody know what happens to girls in these kinds of games ;).

Also, I don't have a problem with the art style, but I do hope that somebody makes a joke at some point about the fact that
Noses are not my strong point, maybe just a little dot/shadow wil do.

Sleepy Axl

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2022
Patreon does have a notable problem with mc, unfortunately. Subscribestar does not.
they don't actually do stuff in some cases, though. depends on the size, i guess?
Already working on the SubscribeStar backup mate!

silver Bowman

Oct 25, 2019
Tha'ts what I'm aiming for, having "love" events besides the sexual ones so you can get more interested into the girls. Not really going for a balance though maybe around 30/70 since it's an eroge after all.
honestly I would want that myself I'm not really into the oversaturation of hardcore sex scenes.
I mean a lot of the stuff I have played before is just too overwhelming and not very exciting I like to have a bit of buildup and actual content.
but I still at least like to have penetration I mean if you are going to be fingering them you might as well go the whole way.
anyway thank you for the reply.

Reactions: GardeanSinz

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
i had an idea. what if there's a slut/whore and you hypnotize her to a: make her loyal to you. B: make her more seiso.
your actually healing someone via hypnosis.

anvimur

Apr 11, 2018
I realize this is a very early build of the game, but I feel like I missed something

I got to the part where you can tell Alice to take her shirt/shorts off, but there are other options in the menu the MC is like "I can't do this yet" when you try to select them and Cyrillia is the only other thing I can interact with (and she's not particularly helpful, outside of promising more content in the future) but based on the files in the img folder here should be more variations to the content than I can find in-game

Is that actually everything that's implemented or am I just dumb and missing something that should be obvious?

Mar 3, 2022
I realize this is a very early build of the game, but I feel like I missed something

I got to the part where you can tell Alice to take her shirt/shorts off, but there are other options in the menu the MC is like "I can't do this yet" when you try to select them and Cyrillia is the only other thing I can interact with (and she's not particularly helpful, outside of promising more content in the future) but based on the files in the img folder here should be more variations to the content than I can find in-game

Is that actually everything that's implemented or am I just dumb and missing something that should be obvious?
i think that is all thats implemented as of this moment.

Reactions: anvimur

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
definitely nano-control vibes, and nano-control was a fine, fine game.
this one, from the 0.01, definitely has great potential! good art, neat premise. i like chasms.
it'll be fun worming into the crystal. hoorah.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes