VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mind Palace [Ep. 1-2] [Kirkus Camus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I found it surprisingly pleasant and happy it was not another incest fiesta im gonna hump everything that moves in my family story...hope he gets some success and it doesnt end up dead i'd like to see more of the story developing...

• Angry
Reactions: jenn20 and dani31

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I do like the renders. The dev seems to have taken their time to put in an effort. Which I admire. However, I couldn't finish it either. The whole introduction to "Jackson" was just very offputting to me, and most of the characters are absolutely unlikable (my opinion based on my own preferences) especially the MC. Hell, I'd have rather played as Gordon, but he isn't exactly my cup of tea either. The MC seems to get a hard-on for every character he sees, which I guess is fine, but would rather have some development as to whether or not I want to get with the character before jumping the wagon. Overall, it's a decent game that I am sure a lot of people will enjoy, just isn't quite for me.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When you don't know what to do, ask yourself: What would Jackson do? Well first he'd go get a face lift and then a hair cut.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.1-2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
First was - wow - nice looking game. Adn then, wow, wow what anice psyyhologist. I mean, really cute <3 And then...speed of showing text. I maxed it in options and it was very helpfull. 2nd the whole story is somewhat asprawl. Sometimes it was a torture before some movements in scenario. Characters talk too much xD For now it looks interesting. Wish all the best :)

Reactions: B-52reloaded

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
wow, please give me more Marissa... I saw her for the first time and was like "finally a normally proportioned female." I hope that doesn't get changed in further updates. I'm going to beat a dead horse here and say that the text is too slow and choppy and the transitions take forever and there are too many of them. Other than that, great game so far, the pacing is nice, (as far as the story goes, and the character interactions) I am always a fan of people interacting organically in these games, and I think this dev definitely hits that one on the head

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Fenders are great.... But!!!... The story is rather drawn out and somewhat unnecessary in some spots... Had a hard time staying attentive to the story

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Added the abandoned prefix, as the devs have removed all of their accounts, except for their F95zone account.
Kirkuscamus please inform me if and why this is a mistake, and I will remove the prefix.

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
It's too bad I thought Chrissy was gorgeous. One of the best looking characters I have seen in a while. Is her character in any other game? Just curious.

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
I shall go to my grave (though barring unforeseen tragedy there's apparently plenty of time to still, albeit in vain, hope in between) lamenting the fact that I (as mc) tragically was never allowed by the creator (and I don't seek to criticise his situation, motive or decisions in this) to make love to the lovely Marissa.

I can't imagine how lovely an emotion and how pleasant a feeling that might have been, even though this is all, of course, clearly pure fantasy. It is nevertheless fantasy based on the premise of reality, meaning the premise of making love to a beautiful (if fictitious) replication of really beautiful girl. Hence the involvement of "feelings" and happiness and joy, despite the fictitious futility of it all.

I would have subscribed too, in the hope of this, to the creator's Patreon or whatever... too little, too late *sigh* It leaves me wondering whether it is better to have watched this "Abandoned" visual novel and "loved" Marissa or not to have, and in so doing, never to have "loved" her at all.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes