3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
euh kind of a big problem --> i keep having a white screen only when the picture changes it switches to the next and then suddenly white screen again?
i can see the conversation but well that's all

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
Is there any content about the mc's mom yet ?
Is there any real sex with rey yet ?
Anyone found any NTR yet?
thanks in advance

darkking5382

Jun 15, 2017
Is there something wrong with the latest version? I worked at the onsen everyday for 4 weeks straight, comforted Anna in the living room almost every other day and talked with Miko on the days she wasn't in the living room and i still haven't progressed with her. Is anyone else having this problem? I can't seem to raise love with any of the girls.

Also the Miko's dialogue for talking about yoga with Mizuku was available before i even meet Mizuku but i can't trigger the scene.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
How do you progress with Rey? I'm stuck on the first mindbreak abd can't get anything else. Any hints would be appreciated. same with mizuki.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
How do you progress with Rey? I'm stuck on the first mindbreak abd can't get anything else. Any hints would be appreciated. same with mizuki.
i also am stuck on same with Rey , but with Mizuki , you need to go to her house at night and find her photos , after that go to her house next day early morning , then she will be ready to be your slave.

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
i also am stuck on same with Rey , but with Mizuki , you need to go to her house at night and find her photos , after that go to her house next day early morning , then she will be ready to be your slave.
This game seriously needs a better walkthrough

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
It would be nice if there was some way of checking how much of the content you've done, be it a mere list of scenes ingame, a gallery ingame or maybe a walkthrough. As it is now, it's a good game, but you can't really tell whether you've done everything or there's something specific you need to do to progress.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
It would be nice if there was some way of checking how much of the content you've done, be it a mere list of scenes ingame, a gallery ingame or maybe a walkthrough. As it is now, it's a good game, but you can't really tell whether you've done everything or there's something specific you need to do to progress.
Actually there's a hint system in the game which is a bit under developed yet , but i think the developer will improve it , when in mc's room , you can check the bag and you will find a book on the first slot , there you can browse on the characters and all their details , there are hints available on what to do with them .

Reactions: Pif paf

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
This game seriously needs a better walkthrough
yea , but as i browsed through the pictures in the game folder , there isn't much content of Rey available , other than the dirst three options , so that stuff hasn't been developed yet.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Is it my old saves that some events are not changing time? I mean I'm at night but I can go shopping with Aiko, and go shopping , and go shopping... and it's still the same night time.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes