Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
has anyone tried it, i got to 1.4 or something but no sex so far. just slow ass minesweeper.
You can get only HCGs by losing to mobs.
No animations.
In my experience you actually unlock 5 of them by getting hit at least once by the regular enemies (blue slimes, turrets, red slimes, small floating eye orb, and konjac wall). Choosing to exit from a stage where a mob exists will show you the CG, but it won't actually unlock it for some reason. There's events for choosing to exit after losing to the five bosses (the giant cannon, the giant slime, the giant floating eye orb, the giant trio of konjac walls, and Rascana), but those and a CG of Rascana naked seem to only unlock with the code in the gallery... unless you need to get all the way to floor 100 in the Infinite Labyrinth? I don't know.
Just go to the gallery and enter the cheatcode it says to unlock pics. I like minesweeper and this game still got old after the 1st world.
For people playing with controllers, the equivalent of LS + Z + X + Z + X + LS is LB + A + B + A + B + LB or L1 + X + O + X + O + L1. And, just in case, LS appears to stand for Left Shift.
i beat the game and it is not worse. the shenanigans and bosses are fun. getting 3 stars on the other hand..... i think its possible since i seen video on youtube beating windows minesweeper hard within a minute but still.. its even easier to get screwed than your typical minesweeper
You eventually unlock a fourth star for every stage through a reward called "Challenge from K" that seems really unfair, as it requires players meet the stages' 3 star requirements within a much tighter time limit.
saves please? I no idea how to play it. Never liked this mini-game in Win XP.
I mean, alright: I've attached mine, just extract its contents into the .\MineDungeon2\save directory to overwrite your old one (if any), I guess? Or you could put it elsewhere and just tell the little start-up setup window to look at a different folder you've extracted it to for the save. Let me know if it doesn't work, though.

Am I the only one a little confused that Celusis/CelLab's identity on DL-Site is just its romanized katakana despite them evidently being able to spell their name on their logo's materials and Steam just fine?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
You eventually unlock a fourth star for every stage through a reward called "Challenge from K" that seems really unfair, as it requires players meet the stages' 3 star requirements within a much tighter time limit.
i mean.. those compared to the windows minesweeper hard mode is harder than that and i seen people beating that even shorter that the time required for the fourth star but those are the chosen one which is probably less than 1% of the players. the problem is the RNG and the fact that its very easy to screw up. its unfair but its not impossible but you have to the 1% of the player if you want to get a chance to get that fourth star.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes