Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Minesweeper with sex? Hell yeah, way to make me go back to old staples on those long crappy pc-only evenings.

Reactions: Lunarius

dions

May 20, 2018
In the 2 hours that I have been playing this game, I have yet to touch my dick out of pure frustation.
Dread it, run from it, minesweeper still arrive.

Aug 2, 2018
Reminds me of another game called Ero Trap Sweeper, still not the worst minesweeper you could play.

Edit: lol guess someone already beat me to the comparison

Last edited:

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Erotrapsweeper seems more fun from the looks of it. At least if you only get lewd stuff from game overs. The Core Awaken games had animations and lewds without needing a game over.

Reactions: TStep80

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
Just go to the gallery and enter the cheatcode it says to unlock pics. I like minesweeper and this game still got old after the 1st world.

Nov 22, 2018
The same Rurumu from Princess Yuka?
Yes.
This one is the after story of it... actually the after story of .
Not so related although.
is this the 18+ version of this?
Yes.
And due to loli contents, there won't be a way to release R18 version on Steam.
So don't assume there will be an uncensored version. At lease atm.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
then this game also suffer from the first game. unless im dumb there is some cases where you need to guess where the bomb is. good thing that in this game, you have can make at least 2 mistakes and has the tool to scan the board (3 X 3)

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
how.. that 4-X eXcept that boss gives me a MAJOR frame drop. im forced to do 30fps to get a decent speed.
also because that some of the challenge requires you to beat the stage faster and with no damage its even easier to make mistakes because of the gimmicks but the game is easier if you ignore the challenge and beat it normally because of the tools given to you.

also i sucks at this game that i cant beat 1 stage (3 boards) at 2 minutes and a half. maybe i should learn the triange command (the one that make her eXplode or something)

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i beat the game and it is not worse. the shenanigans and bosses are fun. getting 3 stars on the other hand..... i think its possible since i seen video on youtube beating windows minesweeper hard within a minute but still.. its even easier to get screwed than your typical minesweeper

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes