Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
i can't open up2share. Hope someone can upload C016 to other links.
Since "Anon-files" for some reason is blocked in my country (not the download links :FacePalm: ) and any VPN are the universal cheats, I suggest this:

Maybe it will help you too (have no idea)

Also for "jusr gimme link, you stuped!":

Just wait ~5-10 sec and click "Скачать"
All thanks goes to the ONEandONLY

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this doesnt have every thing from this creator check on newgrounds site you see there is way more

Last edited:

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
NiiCri News:
Saeko Upgrade won't be finished this month :cautious:

LiteralAutist
Might wanna add the bugfixed C016 above to the Mega.

this doesnt have every thing from from this creator check on newgrounds site you see there is way more
Not sure where you checked buddy, the first post in this thread hasn't been updated in yonks, but check the Mega linked there, you'll find there's way more than on Newgrounds. Specifically all the Commissions he doesn't upload to NG and the DLsite releases and all the SAWs are the 5$ sub version.
You could even say it has everything from this creator. :rolleyes:

mrnutalot

Jan 3, 2020
Was finishing up sourceman citizen prologue then this happens. Can anyone help me with this, much appreciated.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
On a post on his facebook from the 19th he hopes to complete it by the end of the month.
30 minutes ago he posted a preview of a background, claiming that those are the final touches. Maybe before the end of April...?

Reactions: neonymous

neonymous

Jun 20, 2019
On a post on his facebook from the 19th he hopes to complete it by the end of the month.
30 minutes ago he posted a preview of a background, claiming that those are the final touches. Maybe before the end of April...?
I don't really bother much when the remake ver. gonna finished. What I'm looking forward to is the good quality of the contents. It's pointless if devs rush the projects and only have a similar quality to Seven Deadly Sins Season 3. Take as much time our devs needed to gear up the content to its maximum potential. So we could get the best results, in a way or two (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง.
fb59a5a4ab04b3606a326272cf1522d2a6891013_hq.gif

Last edited:

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, he's expecting to finish the upgrade this month, although the english translation probably won't be done in time.
He's likely still using txt files that flash reads the text from, so once it's out, I'll take a look at doing a quick edited MTL.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes