• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy [v1.01] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
I can't get past fix the bridge thing, I read that u are suppose to craft planks but I dont have a recipe

Sh666155

May 7, 2020
Am I the only one with unholy lag, almost as if I was playing a newly released MMORPG that doesn't have enough servers for 10k people? Pls tell me how to solve it, I'm playing on joiplay btw.
I think you can turn off both the fog effect and lightning effect the reduce the lag in joiplay?

aeromi4423

Oct 7, 2018
An FYI for anyone on Android: kin-kun's JOIPlay port works with the cutscenes, but not with the monster defeat scenes. If you have a completed save file you can transfer that over and enjoy the cutscenes on the go.

Fraps

Jul 9, 2017
idk about you but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of us are disgusted and repelled by CP in any form

it's something thats repulsive even in a fantasy form

No, you dont get it, i mean that its fantasy as it does not exist, literally drawings on a screen, as i said long ago:
If you do consider Fantasy a reality (in this case drawings on a screen) you are on the same level as Boomers who think all gta players are psychos and rap listeners use drugs every day.

Anyhow, regardless on your or my opinion its not cp.

crispysalmon

Jan 24, 2020
can we find the werewolf and the plant again after we defeated it? just wanna ask cuz wanna rewatch the screen with the characters talking

JanikrelClaulan

Nov 26, 2020
Eh. Kind of lame. Way too fast/rushed. There's no build up or foreplay. The MC will just walk into something and get assaulted immediately. I do like how submissive she is though.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
that doesn't answer my question but since the folks over on kagura discord haven't said anything about a update, nothing about a update in dieselmine's sites, the dlsite page, the steam page or any blogs/twitter accounts affiliated the the two. it's most likely that image is from piracy site that had outdated or dead links (assumption)

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
anyone got a save for the plants and werewolf areas? I'd like those for the dialouge but it takes so long to get through dialogue to get back there it's annoying

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes