RPGM Completed Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy [v1.01] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy 1.01.03 Release
FAQ

Q: Is this the full game?
A: Yes.

Q: But this is smaller, how is that possible?
A: Assets were recompressed to save disk space. In some cases quality has been reduced. The changes should not be perceptible.

Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay158.8M
Windows211.8M
Linux216.5M

Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy v1.01.03 (Unofficial)

Windows Install: 445,851,013 bytes
Linux Install: 489,652,276 bytes
Game Assets: 179,616,342 bytes ~33% of the 1.01 release
  • Features:
    • Even better image compression
    • Make screenshots with F6
  • Fixes:
    • Updates to core
      • Layer fix for tilemap
      • Handler for URIEncoded filenames
Older Changelog

As always, please report any issues you find to me.

where can i download the latest version of this game?
are the links updated?
Latest official version is .

Or you can download my version above.

FreLOL

Mar 27, 2020

Good day kin-kun, I use Gnome 32-bit linux, I'm sorry to ask but I don't know how to install or start the games adapted for linux. I happened to Sakura Dungeon that I also have downloaded, my way of running it was with PlayOnLinux with the RPG_XP that is available in it, which I used to try to run the 600M version of Mirai which is frozen in Now Loading, that said try using the playOnLinux with the windows version and I assume that both versions are 64 bit

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020

Good day kin-kun, I use Gnome 32-bit linux, I'm sorry to ask but I don't know how to install or start the games adapted for linux. I happened to Sakura Dungeon that I also have downloaded, my way of running it was with PlayOnLinux with the RPG_XP that is available in it, which I used to try to run the 600M version of Mirai which is frozen in Now Loading, that said try using the playOnLinux with the windows version and I assume that both versions are 64 bit
It should be pretty simple. Take my Linux package, download the 32 bit version of the latest , copy those files into the folder (replacing the existing files) and run './nw'.

FreLOL

Mar 27, 2020
It should be pretty simple. Take my Linux package, download the 32 bit version of the latest , copy those files into the folder (replacing the existing files) and run './nw'.
Thanks for answering, Copy and replace all the files in the 32-bit folder and pass them to the linux folder anyway, it did not run, and as I say I don't know how to actually run it, I don't know if I have to add an extension to the name of the file and I try it with something called just run program

adsman

Apr 12, 2021
Don't know if this has been discussed, but how do I use bombs? (on pc with mouse) Also, how do I acquire weapons? Thnx.

VanBlaze

Aug 14, 2019
anyone know what the buttons are for a gamepad? i figured out most of the buttons except for the item use button

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy 1.01.03 Release
FAQ

Q: Is this the full game?
A: Yes.

Q: But this is smaller, how is that possible?
A: Assets were recompressed to save disk space. In some cases quality has been reduced. The changes should not be perceptible.

Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay158.8M
Windows211.8M
Linux216.5M

Game Assets: 179,616,342 bytes ~33% of the 1.01 release
  • Features:
    • Even better image compression
    • Make screenshots with F6
  • Fixes:
    • Updates to core
      • Layer fix for tilemap
      • Handler for URIEncoded filenames
Older Changelog

As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Latest official version is .

Or you can download my version above.
Yo there's a joiplay version? I tried the normal way of using joiplay with the windows file and it didnt work not sure if yours will work yet but that pixel drain site was pretty suspicious

Dood

Aug 26, 2016
Yo there's a joiplay version? I tried the normal way of using joiplay with the windows file and it didnt work not sure if yours will work yet but that pixel drain site was pretty suspicious
Yes there's a joiplay version but it unfortunately doesn't work. It plays fine but the animations are a black screen because of Joiplay's limitations.

Fraps

Jul 9, 2017
Warning for anyone else, this basically contains CP. Context makes it worse.
If only fantasy was the same as reality, dont we agree on that my guy?

Now i will ride my unicorn off to fight a chaos god in warhammer while The arbiter rides a titan.
wait no, thats fantasy.
what a shame.
Pd: people seem to have missunderstood my comment..

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2021
Am I the only one with unholy lag, almost as if I was playing a newly released MMORPG that doesn't have enough servers for 10k people? Pls tell me how to solve it, I'm playing on joiplay btw.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Am I the only one with unholy lag, almost as if I was playing a newly released MMORPG that doesn't have enough servers for 10k people? Pls tell me how to solve it, I'm playing on joiplay btw.
The fog overlay the game uses has known issues with JoiPlay performance.

Also a lot of the animations will show up as black boxes because it exceeds the WebGL texture size on Android.

Reactions: SupremeDarkness

zoltun

Jul 2, 2018
just as an Fyi both the fileupload and Mega links are defunct. would be nice if someone could either remove them or reup them.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes