RPGM Completed Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy [v1.01] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Work on phone tq
Phone support is unlikely, given how this game is put together.

It currently requires special API calls from NWJS, and those all need to be rewritten and point to a different location on the device.

Rewriting that isn't rocket science, it just is time consuming and takes more care than most people want to put in. Also there's the fact that the filename case in the scripts doesn't always match the actual files, so all of that needs to be cleaned up. Overall you're talking about something like 20-30 hours of work before even trying to port to Android or iOS. Might be faster with crosswalk, I'm not sure.

ComputinG

Jan 10, 2020
Lmao, the maids are called "reme" and "rame", and even have blue and pink hair. A direct reference to Re:Zero I'd say

May 8, 2020
referenceerror json is not defined
help mee i don't want to spend two years trying to find a fix (ubuntu 20.04) im running through the web browser

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
referenceerror json is not defined
help mee i don't want to spend two years trying to find a fix (ubuntu 20.04) im running through the web browser
Just run the version I put up. Fixed this and Saint Emiliana for Linux.

Running Ubuntu 20.04 myself.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mira-and...01-dieselmine-kagura-games.64561/post-4449144

Hardest part is installing nwjs v0.45.6 (which means going to the website, downloading a zip file, extracting, then putting in place the package.json file)

rizq2707

May 12, 2019
Phone support is unlikely, given how this game is put together.

It currently requires special API calls from NWJS, and those all need to be rewritten and point to a different location on the device.

Rewriting that isn't rocket science, it just is time consuming and takes more care than most people want to put in. Also there's the fact that the filename case in the scripts doesn't always match the actual files, so all of that needs to be cleaned up. Overall you're talking about something like 20-30 hours of work before even trying to port to Android or iOS. Might be faster with crosswalk, I'm not sure.
I Screenshot_20201107_155320.jpg

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Just in case Kagura releases a new patch at some point, download this file, rename to Script.vdf and put it next to Game.exe. This should allow you to install the patch (including the 1.01 patch).

Reactions: CoupDeFri

Madmanducus

Oct 3, 2020
I'm stuck at the bridge, someone at the last thread said you needed woodchips and stones but I don't even know where the stones are located at. Some help in finding them would be greatly appreciated

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes