VN Ren'Py Abandoned Miracle City [Demo] [Miracle Studios]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
586232_Gcover_plain.png

Overview:
In 'Miracle City', you will play as Rick, who is forced to return to the city he grew up in due to unfortunate circumstances and has to confront the past to pave way for the future.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-29
Release Date: 2020-02-29
Developer: Miracle Studios -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev has remastered this game into Siren Falls

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (incest): - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches:

005F.png 584971_023F.png 014F.png 015F.png 028F.png 031F.png 584973_040F.png

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
previews are a touch grainy..but still tasty..will give it a go
I've played this game 3 dozen times..with different titles and character names..the writing is decent enough but its just..generic..no offence...i just dont want to play the same game over and over..so i'll be moving along..bye.

Last edited:

dtitan

Miracle Studios
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The key factor for me is a good incest story with sexy girls. That's worth a try.
You never get too much of the good stuff, even if it's been done before. What hasn't been done before, one way or another? What matters is doing it right IMO.
First, thank you for the interest in my game.

I agree you can never get too much of the good stuff. This is a demo. What I noticed was all the demos from new developers are kinda same. Unless, you are experienced developer with years of experience and fantastic hardware setup it's hard to distinguish your game from others at demo stage.

In my experience, games take their own unique path during 3rd to 5th update. I tried introducing magic at the end to make it clear the game will step into fantasy genre in future. Though magic in game affects mcs sex drive, I only set it up as that to excuse for mcs constant horniness and stamina. Magic in this game will be for more than sleep-sex spells.

I could have gone for dramatic demo with mc in middle of a magic emergency, but I didn't the have hardware to set that up. I hope, I can afford to do that in future.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I really like the introduction of magic. I think if done right it would be a lot of fun to experiment. The models look great, and I am curious as to what the story evolves into. My gripes are that I feel like I've played this game a bunch of other times (mean dad who dies and so MC goes to live with a childhood caregiver, with a sister who despises MC and another who missed MC). I also think choices would benefit this game, which I assume will be implemented in further updates. I also think they would have benefited the demo a bit as well, as I don't necessarily agree with the things the MC does and having absolutely no control over what he does. Which in turn made me not really like the MC all that much. But despite that, I see some potential here. I would gladly play more to see if things pick up. Hopefully, this won't be taken as me being mean, but as my own honest opinions. :)

Reactions: dtitan

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Unfortunately I'm on Android so I can't say anything about the game, but it'll definitely be something to look forward to in the future.

Question though; Are we always viewing the MC in POV mode, meaning we never see above his neck (good example is the second preview). If not it'd be cool to see what we're working with before deciding to play.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Unfortunately I'm on Android so I can't say anything about the game, but it'll definitely be something to look forward to in the future.

Question though; Are we always viewing the MC in POV mode, meaning we never see above his neck (good example is the second preview). If not it'd be cool to see what we're working with before deciding to play.
There are a few scenes where his face is visible :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice enough game so far looks like one of the girls will be harder to win over than the other but all in due time I'm sure she will change her mind. I like these kinds of games I know there is a few of them around but I'll be sure to check in on this one.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
A nice start. The other sister hates him, which is a small change but welcome. Writing seems ok. Looking forward to see where we end up - hopefully nuts deep in each gal's ass.

Reactions: Phanex and dtitan

dtitan

Miracle Studios
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019

I will provide an android version in a couple of days. As for MC here's a preview.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
The project started very well with regard to art, but it seems a "déjà vu", I hope you can develop the game well with an engaging story, because with regard to art is already very good. Good luck with the project and I wish you a lot of luck...I'm waiting for more updates. (y)

dtitan

Miracle Studios
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(mean dad who dies ...). .., I see some potential here. I would gladly play more to see if things pick up. Hopefully, this won't be taken as me being mean, but as my own honest opinions. :)
First, thank you for playing the game and for giving an honest opinion . As for dad, even though he's dead, unlike in other games, he will play a major role, and his influence on all the characters is long lasting.

Nice enough game so far looks like one of the girls will be harder to win over than the other but all in due time I'm sure she will change her mind. I like these kinds of games I know there is a few of them around but I'll be sure to check in on this one.
A nice start. The other sister hates him, which is a small change but welcome.
As for Sarah, the sister who hates him, it again comes to dad. More about that in future updates.

Writing seems ok.
I am not satisfied with my writing. I will find someone to collaborate with in future for dialogues etc.

Looking forward to see where we end up - hopefully nuts deep in each gal's ass.
Anal will be one of the options in the future.

Last edited:

dtitan

Miracle Studios
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Can the player change the name of the m.c ? If not please add the option for player to rename the m.c
Sure, will do it.

The project started very well with regard to art, but it seems a "déjà vu", I hope you can develop the game well with an engaging story, because with regard to art is already very good. Good luck with the project and I wish you a lot of luck...I'm waiting for more updates. (y)
Thank you for the interest. I will try my best to create one hell of a game.