VN Ren'Py Miraculous Stories: EP1 [v0.5] [ValeGor]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Looks good. I expect to see a fair amount of fetishes and corruption of which, lately, few games feature.

Octoban

Jul 16, 2019
Very short, no choices, no quit button in the main menu, art is generally good, but not quite good enough for jerking off. I see an influence of Akabur. But don`t be discouraged, you have a great potential.

Reactions: Xergun
Apr 3, 2023
Can't say I love it. I however was a fan of Miraculous, and now that I watch the series again, I see it in a whole other light...

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
ValeGor tell me , has cat noir 's body been modified or is it still looking like the image , like the body looks like captain america from old comics

strudeltastic

Jan 2, 2018
yes, captain america style

View attachment 2388385
It was the 90's it was a different time, everyone was riding high on the end of the cold war and coke. It was a time where we let any one who didnt understand persective pick up a pen to draw beloved characters, or pen objectively bad comics like Young Blood. Everything worked out though it gave us things like Spawn, The Darkness, Witchblade, Taboo, and The Maxx, all in all I'd say it was worth it.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MiraculousStories-EP1-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
cool finnaly Marinette's corruption in to adult hood
but why does it always have to have huge breast's while hers arent as big as you made them

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes