Unreal Engine Mirage [v0.35.4140] [MorganaVR]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blue_angel

Apr 20, 2020
hahaha, creators understood that bald girls not everybody's fetish <_<
BTW, it has been rewritten to Unity

Azza

Jun 14, 2017
Not really thrilled with all this Daz stuff... but I'll take what I can get.

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
well Daz has tons of content already made and thousands of morphs,looks and textures, plus being anatomically correct. It's a huge junk of work you don't want to worry about and gives you a base model to create any look with. I rather see that stuff used for 3d games rather than all these rip off VN's.

Anyways,anyone got a download link?

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked
Release of Mirage 0.3 - "Bronze" - Download Links
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZIP password: Richard Bandler The Structure of Magic

Alternative links (if you see Google Drive "Quota Exceeded" error)
Torrent:
MEGA:

User guide:

Macin

Nov 19, 2018
The character model looks really nice.
But unfortunately we can't do anything in this "Bronze" version of the game, other than watch it dance. mirage.png

Jul 25, 2020
I expected much but can't do anything with bronze version but thanks for sharing tho, it is free stuff at the end. However I really suggest everyone instead of downloading this go watch a video if you want someone do dancing in bikini.

Oh forget to mention this comment is for PC version. VR is another world.

SBrandom

May 2, 2020
Wait, so this is just a character poser and is getting $1000/mo on patreon? Am I missing something?

Dam im in the wrong industry

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Wait, so this is just a character poser and is getting $1000/mo on patreon? Am I missing something?

Dam im in the wrong industry
For the moment, anything that's not 1.0 or higher (usually) is bare bones. So this is more so a tech demo than anything else. But yea, atm it's just visuals,morphs,and posing. Though I'd keep in mind you gotta start somewhere and have some basic features/functions to build off of. So, I ain't gonna back this till it's on the same level of VaM or better. Then again, When VaM goes 2.0, it'll have the same visuals, so unless this guy does things differently and have features VaM doesn't, it'll just be a clone.

Jul 25, 2020
For the moment, anything that's not 1.0 or higher (usually) is bare bones. So this is more so a tech demo than anything else. But yea, atm it's just visuals,morphs,and posing. Though I'd keep in mind you gotta start somewhere and have some basic features/functions to build off of. So, I ain't gonna back this till it's on the same level of VaM or better. Then again, When VaM goes 2.0, it'll have the same visuals, so unless this guy does things differently and have features VaM doesn't, it'll just be a clone.
Which game is VaM?

Nvm found it from your posts.

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game is on Steam now and the girls got a lot more hair than what the screenshots here are showing:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote