Unreal Engine Mirage [v0.35.4140] [MorganaVR]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
The game is on Steam now and the girls got a lot more hair than what the screenshots here are showing:
But also will be a version behind the Patreon build. So something to keep in mind.

Flexy123

Dec 17, 2017
I really WANT to support devs especially of these kinds of games. Looking at VaM, VRtitties, iCandy, Virtually Naked and countless similar already for years.

But the brazeness of this is just..MIND.BOGGLING.

First, this download (which I may understand isn't even what is on steam?) offers literally nothing. It's a "model viewer" software for Genesis 3 models (I assume), except you cannot do anything, you cannot even use the morphs (which are usually part of a model if you get it from Daz). You also cannot pose, or remove clothes.

Picture VaM, with any features disabled. This is what this is. A dancing Daz 3D model viewer.

I checked the Steam page, and the reviews there are not better. There is no scenes, or anything worthy.

And for this "Bronze tier" thing of a model viewer you would need to get Gold tier just to do basic things like removing clothes and enabling morphs. (Also, just FIY, already two years ago "Virtually Naked" did the same thing, I know because I actually had the source-code here and I was able to import Genesis 3 (AFAIK) and clothing, and pose them with it and use morphs/animations. From what I remember, VN was miles ahead of all these types of sims, too bad the guy abandoned it

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Why is it indicated that it is Unreal Engine ??? This is a DEMO on Unity. And a very useless demo, where you can't do anything.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Wait, so the upload here is just the same barebones demo available free from the game's website? What's the point of uploading it here?

Reactions: dudedudester4vrvr4

GBS2024

Oct 21, 2017
Problem Event name: APPCRASH
App name: Mirage.exe
Version of the app: 2019.3.15.65342
The timestamp of the application: 5ec8dc1e
The name of the module with the error: UnityPlayer.dll
The version of the module with the error: 2019.3.15.65342

What should I do about it ? Why the Unity engine, and it is written above Unreal ?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote