EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1728588248295.png

Overview:
chimaLABO's Second ADV-style RPG "Mirage's Betrayal" takes place almost simultaneously with the previous work, but in a completely different place and with a completely different battle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-10-10
Release Date: 2024-11-05
Developer: chimaLABO
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.02
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via .

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot 2024-10-10 143325.png Screenshot 2024-10-10 143248.png Screenshot 2024-10-10 143227.png Screenshot 2024-10-10 143216.png Screenshot 2024-10-10 143203.png Screenshot 2024-10-10 143140.png Screenshot 2024-10-10 143134.png Screenshot 2024-10-10 143130.png Screenshot 2024-10-10 143126.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Low CG Count ✓
Unavoidable NTR (Penetration Avoidable) ✓

TL Notes:
- 'Important Information' in the Glossary does not work. I have no idea why, spent a few hours trying to fix it but no dice so we'll have to live without it. if you are really curious just open up items.json to see what would normally be there.
- I didn't TL the map name that pops up at the top right upon entering a new area since they are images.
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

Last edited:

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
Their other game that Dazed translated was pretty good, but I was disappointed by the lack of non-NTR scenes. I assume it will be the same here.

Reactions: testingresting

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
- 'Important Information' in the Glossary does not work. I have no idea why, spent a few hours trying to fix it but no dice so we'll have to live without it. if you are really curious just open up items.json to see what would normally be there.
Those go under Items>Key Items in the menu.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Those go under Items>Key Items in the menu.
I mean for new entries being added under Important Information. Not only does the name of the glossary item have to match in the dialogue, there is also another check that I couldn't figure out. Failing either of these just doesn't add it to the glossary for whatever reason. It won't effect gameplay or anything but still annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArsenHumby

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Played through this a couple days ago with MTool, really solid game, if ya played and liked the last game you'll like this one, nice corruption of both protags should you choose to go down that route, a nice cast of characters unlike the simple 4 from last game (not that they were bad just that they were really just 4 people we focused on), this game also expands the world and story nicely,
overall very good game, excited to see what else we get get from this dev. Long semi-review cause I dunno how to post a real one, enjoy the game random citizen

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Their other game that Dazed translated was pretty good, but I was disappointed by the lack of non-NTR scenes. I assume it will be the same here.
eh, compared to other games of this genre, I was pleasantly surprised by the nice amount of vanilla MC x Heroine scene. Now dont expect too much but compared to ones where there's absolutely nothing, its nice to see

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes