Ghost1005

Nov 10, 2021
Am i the only one have alot of the screen cut off like its off centre if not does anyone know how to fix it?

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
I played this game a few days ago, I love evil women, especially which is another guy's slave. So this game's side female character is also good.

ShadowZuki

Formerly 'Umaredzuki'
Aug 31, 2023
Really Love the art! Idk why but it feels familiar and yet I can't quite tell where I've seen it before lol

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
hm.. so question for those that have played both, how does this one compare?
The first game, the concept was sound and the potential was amazing (regarding double NTR).. but they half-assed it and it ended up being disappointing (to me, anyway).

Jun 22, 2017
hm.. so question for those that have played both, how does this one compare?
The first game, the concept was sound and the potential was amazing (regarding double NTR).. but they half-assed it and it ended up being disappointing (to me, anyway).
It's all around better, with the exception of the forced NTR. I seriusly don't understand why there is made such a massive effort to ensure only the truly willing players enter the NTR path and then you still get these forced scenes.

The game is good, in my opinion, but there are some wasted opportunities. First, the other two female characters with HCG are near completely wasted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, there is more about wasted opportunities and stuff because that's what bothers someone. I still like the game and hope the developers add a little bit more content in the future. If not, I join the rest in the long waiting line for the third game of the series.

Kinda sad they didn't include the ending where Leo has Kurone kill Luna and then decide if Eviel gets to live or die. There are a bunch of events on the maps that look unfinished, so maybe we get one or two content updates sometime along the road.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
It's all around better, with the exception of the forced NTR. I seriusly don't understand why there is made such a massive effort to ensure only the truly willing players enter the NTR path and then you still get these forced scenes.

The game is good, in my opinion, but there are some wasted opportunities. First, the other two female characters with HCG are near completely wasted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, there is more about wasted opportunities and stuff because that's what bothers someone. I still like the game and hope the developers add a little bit more content in the future. If not, I join the rest in the long waiting line for the third game of the series.

Kinda sad they didn't include the ending where Leo has Kurone kill Luna and then decide if Eviel gets to live or die. There are a bunch of events on the maps that look unfinished, so maybe we get one or two content updates sometime along the road.
The succubus girl gets more art in the dev's first game. I do appearicate he didn't reuse the older assets in that regard. And yes, this H game was probably cut shorter than it should have been, but this artist strikes me as someone who can't do a lot of HCG for some reason anyway after his first H game so this was inevitable.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes