Jun 21, 2017
fire game, cant wait for the blue hair one. These guys know what they're doing.
edit:the actual true end is the worst end (as its what happens in the other game) lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mk13666

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
How low we talking?
There is a lot of CGs 150+ but not all of them are scenes. maybe 10-20%

Saves
Save 1: Before first scene with the witch girl
Save 10: Gameplay save
Save 17 :is gallery

The other are just unfinished gameplay saves, more or less right after the intro (aka after the blackmail by witch girl)

The game also says you need to explore and not just follow the Mission on the top left, if you wanna use some of my gameplay save

Key Items Contains clues or additional information

Last edited:

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
Thanks for the translation but, is it a RPGM game ?
Maybe missing tag, I don't know, is it harem-like this guy MC with two girls ?

izayoixxx

May 18, 2024
For anyone just wanting the reverse ntr part, just a heads up that there is twice as more normal ntr scenes than there are reverse ntr ones. Just don't get your hopes up (even with the single digit scene count some of them aren't even full CGs).

So no, this won't be a substitute for Confession Game or anywhere near it. But good enough since there are literally no other games with reverse NTR.

Megalo_Don

Sep 17, 2023
Good story, kept me on my feet the entire way. i love when the games have good story to go along with the horny <3 nicely done, Oh and loved the Eater eggs from the Previous game, lol when i realized who the Succubus , Sadi, Hayato and Celia were on cameo lol

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Absolutely loved it. Helped that the main char reminded me of sera in hero party must fall (who I guess is modeled after yoruichi from bleach).

Always fun to see dedicated strong willed women fall.

And yeah, for those who are complaining about cg number, while saying they skipped most of the text... why are you even here? Just go look at cg online, since you obviously dont care for any story or gameplay.

Hasselnut

NTR DEMON
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
can anyone explain how's the gameplay loop? do you have some freedom?
do you play as the girl, the cuck, both?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes