IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
imo, I feel that the antagonist ruins himself in his endings when the dev could have instead written him taking over and conquering more of the female characters, Katori had more promise before it went pretty much no where.

Reactions: Pango_12
Jun 22, 2017
is there a walkthrough? or is it just tell them all to fuck off?
The secret ending needs you to collect all secrets about the orb. So either fall for Kurone's mp resoration exchange only near the end when you already got everything or restrain yourself somewhere along the road.

As said in another post, the game is extremely user friendly and will warn the player about decisive decisions. Meaning, they tell you when you enter the NTR path or the WNTR path. Essentially, just stay loyal to Luna and have her not fall for the antagonist. If it wasn't changed, you can still engage in much shit with Kurone. I did it on my first play through and only refrained from doing every information exchange action because it caused a time issue the first time and you could do them all at once.

Reactions: lolistomper69

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So what's the mind control in this, and who does it apply to? Is it the guy's girlfriend getting MCed away from him, the guy getting MCed by the woman seducing him, or does he get to turn the tables on his seductress and control her? Or, for that matter, does he maybe get tempted into brainwashing his girlfriend so that she won't leave him for cheating and joins his harem instead?

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
imo, I feel that the antagonist ruins himself in his endings when the dev could have instead written him taking over and conquering more of the female characters, Katori had more promise before it went pretty much no where.
If you get the true end, there's a Kotori NPC in the recollection room that addresses specifically this lol. IIRC it joked about how it was lacking a Kotori route, and I think I remember it also saying she'll be featured more in the coming game.

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
If you get the true end, there's a Kotori NPC in the recollection room that addresses specifically this lol. IIRC it joked about how it was lacking a Kotori route, and I think I remember it also saying she'll be featured more in the coming game.
I was more complaining about her she (and the other women as well somewhat) falls out in the Luna NTR route, although her being hinted at in the start before it only became the witch was pretty disappointing as well.

Reactions: Pango_12

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
The best. Just the best. Dammit, how am I supposed to enjoy other eroge after this. It's such a fine product.
The characters were great, I can't believe I teared up during the Kurone's backstory and then everything about her.
She's such a tragic character.
That scene in the true ending when the MC opened his eyes was *cheff kiss*.
With "???????" and how much love went into the characters... I'm expecting a lot from this creator in the future.

Reactions: meme_Lordo

4AGE Turbo

Sep 3, 2021
So what's the mind control in this, and who does it apply to? Is it the guy's girlfriend getting MCed away from him, the guy getting MCed by the woman seducing him, or does he get to turn the tables on his seductress and control her? Or, for that matter, does he maybe get tempted into brainwashing his girlfriend so that she won't leave him for cheating and joins his harem instead?
I'm not an expert on mind control tag but from what I've seen, the protag's girl can be seduced away with a cursed contract of some sort and she will end up with full mind control status around the end of that route if you continued doing the events related to it. The woman seducing the protag will have full control over him too if you keep doing her events but in this case I'm not sure if it's mind control. Haven't done the true ending yet so idk if he gets to turn around on her.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
nice game, hoping to see someone make a compressed version so I can play on the go. :BootyTime:

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes