Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
can anyone explain how's the gameplay loop? do you have some freedom?
do you play as the girl, the cuck, both?
The gameplay switches, you have times where you play as pretty much every character. But its mainly the boy. After the starting sequences, you get a routine of 3 actions (morning, afternoon, evening) while you have freedom to walk around the mansion and search for people fucking.

Jun 22, 2017
Sooo... is there a hero gets both girl route?
Depending on how you see things, the True End with the Secret Ending implies this or has it outright. Leo is together with Luna and Kurone comes to him after the end of the first game and proclaims she wants to make him hers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
Depending on how you see things, the True End with the Secret Ending implies this or has it outright. Leo is together with Luna and Kurone comes to him after the end of the first game and proclaims she wants to make him hers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there a walkthrough? or is it just tell them all to fuck off?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I'm right to assume its full self insertion type of ntr? and as far as corruption goes there is nothing much (you don't get to see female pov at any point), probably rape rape till she loses it?

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
I'm right to assume its full self insertion type of ntr? and as far as corruption goes there is nothing much (you don't get to see female pov at any point), probably rape rape till she loses it?
you do see the female pov and the mind control in this game is as much about 80% corruption and 20% straight just mind controlling.

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
I do love how in this game you can see all the corrupting mind control shenanigans and still get a good ending. wont elaborate how but i enjoyed seeing all Luna's corruption but still being able to go for a good ending.

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
God I hope the next game plays out how I think it does.
Came to let the MC get seduced by a pink girl, but ended up doing the true end instead because she needs headpat correction.

In two relatively quickly released games they somehow created an engaging world I really wanna know more about.
Like what's up with the implication Kotori made in the true end about the kingdom, that has to be a future plot point.
I'm somehow convinced the Succubi won't be the only ones doing the corrupting if there are more sequels.

Last edited:

farceofnature

Nov 2, 2019
can anyone explain how's the gameplay loop? do you have some freedom?
do you play as the girl, the cuck, both?
Its like their previous game (this is a prequel to it). You control both the guy and the girl so the NTR is almost completely controlled by you. You can have one cheat, both cheat or neither. In fact, in the first game there was an ending where the male MC can pull an UNO reverse card, keep his girl AND steal the succubus from the main villain.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes