Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
First game from this studio was great. I was waiting for their second product. Double NTR is the best NTR!

Sick64

Sep 29, 2022
Full Save / Save Gallery / Scene Gallery.
Caveat: I focused *solely* on seeing everything while choosing to have the least luna ntr and the most crone ntr (with one minor deviation).

How to use: Get one of the 'save1' or 'save2' and rename to 'save' depending on which half of the game you wish to recollect.

Full recollection room is at the end of 'save2' I guess but you can get to it from anywhere really.
1728744277200.png
I tried to put the save in, but i always get this message. It also happens when i try with other games...

Jun 22, 2017
Secret ending near the tent?
Yes, there is a check before the whole scene if you have discovered all of the clues and if you have the secret ending is played. I took the name literally from the event code. I looked into it, because I wanted to know if there are variations of the scene available. My first playthrough was not the most loyal one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: andch

anon1295

Sep 17, 2019
So I enjoyed this game enough, and now I'm curious about the other game in the series. What's its balance of scenes between the hero's and heroine's respective seductions, and how many endings are there?

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
This is a great game. Makes me want to play their first game. And makes me want feel some hype for their next game as well.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Can someone port this to android? Its unplayable using joiplay.
The port to android is unlikely but you can try another emulator Maldives. It works with only MV/MZ rpgm games but handles them better than Joiplay. Or you can find the Joiplay patch on the third page that might help you.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes