Jun 22, 2017
The succubus girl gets more art in the dev's first game. I do appearicate he didn't reuse the older assets in that regard. And yes, this H game was probably cut shorter than it should have been, but this artist strikes me as someone who can't do a lot of HCG for some reason anyway after his first H game so this was inevitable.
You're confusing Meryl (dark-skinned redhead that was into Hayato) with the succubus familiar that is the familiar of Kurone. The former has her cameo scenes, but I was talking about the latter.

Reactions: testingresting

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
You're confusing Meryl (dark-skinned redhead that was into Hayato) with the succubus familiar that is the familiar of Kurone. The former has her cameo scenes, but I was talking about the latter.
Oh right, I forgot she existed given she was just a plot device as the witch familiar lol.

Last edited:

athfafa

May 8, 2018
i ran out of mana to put up barriers(am at the one outside of cafetaria), no potions/food/luna cant give, am i fucked?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Game is better than their last one.. but it still lacks potential as it goes from a nice male pov to mostly the heroine making the early parts of the game fit a different niche. I don't see the point of the male MC or why you control him when it's so linear for the first days until nothing happens unless you force it to happen from the heroine pov.

Wouldn't recommend it for people who want male pov ntr.

testingresting

Dec 24, 2023
On the dlsite website it says
" *There are multiple endings, but we will make it easy to choose.
**Included endings**
1. Both cuckolded END1 (called double cuckold)
2. Both cuckolded END2 (called double cuckold)
3. Only the heroine is cuckolded END
4. True END "

Ending 1 and 2 are determined by being double cuckolded (and cheating as the guy will lead to the girl being cuckolded also).
Ending 4 is determined by not cheating as the guy.

How does one get Ending 3? For context, I tried my best to avoid luna ntr but tried my best to get crone ntr (as I assume that's what the ending 3 would require)

EDIT: Looking through the recollection room, it appears that it should've been translated as "Only the hero gets cuckolded END"

testingresting

Dec 24, 2023
Full Save / Save Gallery / Scene Gallery.
Caveat: I focused *solely* on seeing everything while choosing to have the least luna ntr and the most crone ntr (with one minor deviation).

How to use: Get one of the 'save1' or 'save2' and rename to 'save' depending on which half of the game you wish to recollect.

Full recollection room is at the end of 'save2' I guess but you can get to it from anywhere really.

Apr 5, 2022
Game is better than their last one.. but it still lacks potential as it goes from a nice male pov to mostly the heroine making the early parts of the game fit a different niche. I don't see the point of the male MC or why you control him when it's so linear for the first days until nothing happens unless you force it to happen from the heroine pov.

Wouldn't recommend it for people who want male pov ntr.
Well, this is sad, because the real NTR is under the MC's vision who will be betrayed.

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
How does one get Ending 3? For context, I tried my best to avoid luna ntr but tried my best to get crone ntr (as I assume that's what the ending 3 would require)

EDIT: Looking through the recollection room, it appears that it should've been translated as "Only the hero gets cuckolded END"
IIRC, you get it by having Luna fully submit to the devil, while not building high enough love with Kurone so you don't fall for her.

Reactions: testingresting
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes