5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm honored to announce that it has now been official confirmed!

For the most part, Miro's current ~1.000 Subscribers, consist of dead accounts from people who have apparently forgotten about the existence of their patreon account all together.
How do I come to this conclusion?; you may wonder.

He hasn't posted anything for almost 2 months yet he only lost 40 (so 4%) of his subscribers at the end of June's subscription cycle. :FacePalm:

I conclude that it's safe to assume him not posting anything for a whole year probably wouldn't even half his subscriber count.
Welcome to patreon Ladies and Gentlemen, a real special place absolute Idiots being milked to oblivion...

Yes, F95 might not be the brightest spot on the WorldWideWeb, however compared to patreon, it's most definitely outshines even the Sun. :KEK:

Aug 10, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm honored to announce that it has now been official confirmed!

For the most part, Miro's current ~1.000 Subscribers, consist of dead accounts from people who have apparently forgotten about the existence of their patreon account all together.
How do I come to this conclusion?; you may wonder.

He hasn't posted anything for almost 2 months yet he only lost 40 (so 4%) of his subscribers at the end of June's subscription cycle. :FacePalm:

I conclude that it's safe to assume him not posting anything for a whole year probably wouldn't even half his subscriber count.
Welcome to patreon Ladies and Gentlemen, a real special place absolute Idiots being milked to oblivion...

Yes, F95 might not be the brightest spot on the WorldWideWeb, however compared to patreon, it's most definitely outshines even the Sun. :KEK:
I can't imagine releasing a huge project after what feels like a decade of releasing nothing then just going radio fucking silent for months. This guy has literally the worst marketing and community management skills I've seen and he ACTUALLY HAS A BUDGET FOR THAT SHIT, unlike almost every other 3D artist.

• Haha
Reactions: S.RedHawk2947

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
consist of dead accounts from people who have apparently forgotten about the existence of their patreon account all together.
this comes up often when creators who have gone inactive are talked about and I just find it strange, because i would absolutely notice $5-10 on my bank statements every month going to some service im not using. anyway, miro has his affect3d store for the real income, so i doubt he's worried about his patreon at all tbh.

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
this comes up often when creators who have gone inactive are talked about and I just find it strange, because i would absolutely notice $5-10 on my bank statements every month going to some service im not using. anyway, miro has his affect3d store for the real income, so i doubt he's worried about his patreon at all tbh.
I think what probably happens is people with a lot of money to spare just support a bunch of creators and never look back. The result is aberrationville.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JAV4Life
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes