Unreal Engine Abandoned Mirror 2: Project X [Build 10345617] [KAGAMI Ⅱ WORKs]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
I dug around the patch files. Both girls have a full nude body now. There are nude textures and there's also textures for broken underwear.

To me it looks like they are keeping the early version SFW to give themselves more discoverability on the Steam front page.
NSFW is obviously planned at this point. Just how will it be implemented idk.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Looks like if you get in on the early access now, you get all the DLC free. (At least all of it that's currently available, which is just omake stuff; who knows if it'll apply if and when they actually make expansions to the game proper.)

faragona

Sep 3, 2018
no crushing clothes, no hentai pictures, it's not a adult game...
It has a free DLC for bikinis and costumes, which you need to download on Steam separately to enable "crushing clothes", but still way less "adult" than the first game.

U_G_H

Jan 28, 2022
I've talked to some Chinese users on the forums and they said usually release the nude patches after the whole game is finished, so the game doesn't get removed from the Steam store (for them) because of chinese gov.
Chinese players seem to be the target, so it doesn't surprise they're trying to make it work for them.

"The relevant R18 content will only be released after the Chinese region is locked."
"It's still the first experience version. If they release nude content in advance, they will lose part of the Chinese market, because unfortunately, our country does not allow this content to appear in the game. However, judging from the updated DLC, that part of the content should still be available."

Teist

Sep 13, 2018
sympathic early acces, now I'm not going to touch it and just wait for devs to take their time and make some updates

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Puzzle game.. hah, I ain't got no sympathy for no bitch-ass succubus.
I'm finding a way to render them sexually abhorent and starving them to death.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
New Story Add

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

| | |

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D

Last edited:

Deka84

Sep 26, 2017
but there is a "custome" DLC that enable the ripoff of clothes during the battle, still no nude.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes