Unreal Engine Abandoned Mirror 2: Project X [Build 10345617] [KAGAMI Ⅱ WORKs]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
For now just Leah has costumes...

DEVELOPMENT PLANS FOR HOME MODE

The next update will take place before the end of May, and the plan is to
  • Add more clothes.
  • Add more locations where the girl will pose for your pictures.
  • Find a more convenient way for your to customize the poses.
  • Optimize both the performance and detail of the game.
just asking for make sure right now is there any dif costume bc i havent any costum

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Ladydarkness thank you again for the provided "preview" of this game.
I've come to the end, that this ain't for me to be honest. Quite confusing why I have to battle someone in candy crush due to an discussion.

Nor did I like the weird cuts in the cutscenes (can be noticed in that fox/cat girl story).

Edit: It also took me quite some time to find something about changing the language. :D

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Ladydarkness thank you again for the provided "preview" of this game.
I've come to the end, that this ain't for me to be honest. Quite confusing why I have to battle someone in candy crush due to an discussion.

Nor did I like the weird cuts in the cutscenes (can be noticed in that fox/cat girl story).

Edit: It also took me quite some time to find something about changing the language. :D
:D glad to help.

Reactions: 0xanEverage

Sionia

Jan 17, 2021
just finished this and WOW the writing was atrocious the art was decent and the animations were good. This game is still early access so it's to be expected.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
This looks too good to have any adult content in the future

But I was wrong before with another game: together bnb...

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I'm wondering, why is this game so cheap? Is it infested with microtransactions? Is it online only? There has to be a catch

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
I'm wondering, why is this game so cheap? Is it infested with microtransactions? Is it online only? There has to be a catch
Very sus, they even tried to get people out of the refund window by saying they were giving away 100,000 copies of the game and some nintendo switches for those that had 2+ hours and idk tweeted or some shit

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Nude models for home mode are showing up now in the Workshop, and Johnny Silverhand...

Chinese puzzle games on Steam are usually cheap. The first Mirror is the same, but this one already has more DLC available and started with a (failed) kickstarter. Online games aren't allowed here.

x169

Mar 27, 2020
I dug around the patch files. Both girls have a full nude body now. There are nude textures and there's also textures for broken underwear.

To me it looks like they are keeping the early version SFW to give themselves more discoverability on the Steam front page.
NSFW is obviously planned at this point. Just how will it be implemented idk.
ppl said they deleted nude texture in new version already, is it true?

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Here is version . It contains Project X and Home X with all the DLC unlocked, but only the Free DLC files are included. The other DLC(s), while enabled, are missing the pak files to load them. So if you try to load the costumes for the other girls, the game will crash, because it's missing those DLC files. I do not have those DLC files.

qsad12

Apr 25, 2020
Here is version . It contains Project X and Home X with all the DLC unlocked, but only the Free DLC files are included. The other DLC(s), while enabled, are missing the pak files to load them. So if you try to load the costumes for the other girls, the game will crash, because it's missing those DLC files. I do not have those DLC files.
When I click story mode Lani, the game crashes.
costumes DLC not apply do not take off clothes

Last edited:

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
When I click story mode Lani, the game crashes.
costumes DLC not apply do not take off clothes
Yeah, it's missing those DLC files to load them. Leah was the only free DLC for story mode. I don't have the pak files for Lani and that new girl. So you will have to turn DLC off to load their story.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
[UPDATE PLAN]

- HOME MODE -

We plan to add the following functions of Home Mode and its Steam Workshop:
  1. Share customized postures with other players
  2. Share alternative voice acting with other players
  3. Customizable animation

Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes