jewgoo

Apr 22, 2018
The game is $2 on steam...just buy it -lol- it's a very fun game..there is a reason it is 96% Positive with 27k reviews

Reactions: botc76

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone know how to fix? everytime i start it up, it crashes without warning...like it just closes the game
Make sure your antivirus isn't quarantining something, either when you extract the game or start it up. Could also check the post at the top of the page. Otherwise don't know.

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
how do i actually use the mods? i have put them in the game directory but i don't see any changes ingame.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i actually use the mods? i have put them in the game directory but i don't see any changes ingame.
If you mean the uncensoring patches the main one should go into the main folder, the Lost Shards one the save folder. If the opening posts downloads got updated to the version Twisty posted it might already have them though.

If you mean the cosplay those are just pictures to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I need help I can't play when I open the application the animation runs and the application closes
The game has a habit of triggering antivirus, so if part of it disappears that could be the reason. If not try renaming the folder to something simple and moving it if it's burried deep in other things.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes