aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
So i saw this game today on my steam summer sale radar and was about to buy it... but since the reviews there are all just for gag i tried to find a more "insightful" input from this forum and there it is... a guro tag

Now i'm too scared to even touch this game

How did this game gain such a high popularity there? i i'm not ready to fall that deep into that hole

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i tried to find a more "insightful" input from this forum and there it is... a guro tag
The guro tag is from one of the endings for the shrine girl, every girl has a (kind of) good and bad ending. She either gives birth at the end normally, or not... To avoid it as the opening post says you'd have to just not do her pain ending.

It's probably popular because it's actually pretty good.

Annamannamoe

Apr 19, 2020
Thank you for the upload!
But when I start the game it crashed after the opening song. Is there a way to fix it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But when I start the game it crashed after the opening song. Is there a way to fix it?
If you have the game buried in folders try moving it, and I'm not sure what the folder name is now but maybe renaming it to just Mirror. It's also possible your antivirus is quarantining one of the files, it used to happen all the time (and after the intro it would shutdown if I remember right).

Reactions: Annamannamoe

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The has Mac system requirements, but I've not seen it anywhere. Weirdly there's a SFW .

Annamannamoe

Apr 19, 2020
If you have the game buried in folders try moving it, and I'm not sure what the folder name is now but maybe renaming it to just Mirror. It's also possible your antivirus is quarantining one of the files, it used to happen all the time (and after the intro it would shutdown if I remember right).
Yes you are right. It shut itself down just after the intro. I renamed it to mirror, moved the folder and turned my antivirus off. But I still got this problem

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and turned my antivirus off.
If the antivirus did decide it didn't like a file it would have essentially removed it. Unless you can get it back from quarantine (I can't with mine just exempt it to stop it happening again) you'd need to get hold of the file again.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i downloaded it again but that isnt enough ? thats too bad the game looks fantastic
Stupid antivirus keeps updating adding and moving things around, or I missed it. Looks like I can...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bifrost was similar to Mirror, had to exempt the file and download it again from Steam to play it (repeatedly). If it's not the file address or a file being removed not sure what it could be I'm afraid.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i recommend to buy it on steam when antivirus makes problem
it's just 2 $ (even less on sale)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have it on Steam and the antivirus was a problem, although it is better now (but Bifrost isn't) it may depend on the antivirus you use.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i have avira and adwcleaner, they're pretty good
never got a warning from any games i buyed on steam or dlsite;)
would be bad if steam sells infested games...

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes