lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
We are talking about a re-do/remake with it for anyone whose still interested, but at the moment my focus is on my upcoming major game and my day to day work like Taffy Tales. So, only time will tell.

May 17, 2020
We are talking about a re-do/remake with it for anyone whose still interested, but at the moment my focus is on my upcoming major game and my day to day work like Taffy Tales. So, only time will tell.
If you do a re-do/remake i will just say you have atleast 1 that look forward to it ME Good luck and hope it leaves the idea-table and comes to launch day

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
re-do of what? 2 releases? and then another re-do? and another? ... *sigh*
It's hardly a lot of content to start over with. The guy I was working with has improved in the meanwhile and basically it needs a do over.

But again, I'm working and prioritising on my other project which should launch soon, which will hopefully have an hour and a half to two hours worth of content.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
And after a year of 2 releases another re-do. Good plan
Lmao, I said it was on hold Indefinately months ago. What do you not get about that?

There is talks of a restart, but nothing more. I have major project commitments elsewhere and until they are settled in the upcoming months this project will need to stay on the back burner.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
It's hardly a lot of content to start over with. The guy I was working with has improved in the meanwhile and basically it needs a do over.

But again, I'm working and prioritising on my other project which should launch soon, which will hopefully have an hour and a half to two hours worth of content.
Having just played this game I just want to express that this game is so fucking hot, specially the voyeur/sharing content planned. I do hope you can work on this one whenever you get the chance because is so fucking great. Thanks for sharing!

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Having just played this game I just want to express that this game is so fucking hot, specially the voyeur/sharing content planned. I do hope you can work on this one whenever you get the chance because is so fucking great. Thanks for sharing!
I definitely think there's a great story to tell there.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE
Aug 23, 2019
what is this other project? anywhere to see it?

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019

Having played what is available till now, i can easily say that the visuals are one of the best of all the i've played. The story, though not much, seems interesting too. Will gladly wait till u guys start working again. Just please don't leave this game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
what is this other project? anywhere to see it?
I actually forgot to reply to this one, (forgive my full retard moment),
It will be available on patreon, subscribestar with a discord ready on the launch.
It'll no doubt be launched on F95 as well - aka, I'll make sure of it, (hopefully we'll be ready by the end of July to early August).
Game is called Parasite Black.

Aug 23, 2019
Any hints on what it will be about or preview pictures? I was a big fan of mirror hearts and thought it had real potential for success

I actually forgot to reply to this one, (forgive my full retard moment),
It will be available on patreon, subscribestar with a discord ready on the launch.
It'll no doubt be launched on F95 as well - aka, I'll make sure of it, (hopefully we'll be ready by the end of July to early August).
Game is called Parasite Black.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Any hints on what it will be about or preview pictures? I was a big fan of mirror hearts and thought it had real potential for success
The team and myself are keeping things under wraps. Its been in continuous development for over a year+

Mirror hearts is something I'd like to explore again, hopefully once this game launches and with any luck becomes successful.

It's a dark fantasy epic rpg with a Sci fi twist is all I'll say for now. Feel free to find me on discord if you want to see some of the few teasers I've shared lostraven#1726

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The team and myself are keeping things under wraps. Its been in continuous development for over a year+

Mirror hearts is something I'd like to explore again, hopefully once this game launches and with any luck becomes successful.

*snip*
Sooo...

This game RELEASES July, 2020. Updated October 2020. But the new game is IN DEVELOPMENT FOR OVER A YEAR +???

You going ICSTOR on your fans, by shadowing "Mirror Kingdom" before finishing (or even really starting) Mirror Hearts?

These are lessons from master milkers. Why should I not believe you are just learning?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Sooo...

This game RELEASES July, 2020. Updated October 2020. But the new game is IN DEVELOPMENT FOR OVER A YEAR +???

You going ICSTOR on your fans, by shadowing "Mirror Kingdom" before finishing (or even really starting) Mirror Hearts?

These are lessons from master milkers. Why should I not believe you are just learning?
What are you even talking about?

I'm not talking about this game.
Mirror hearts is on hold Indefinately. This was a side project made with a different developer (Eroseason).

As for the patreon,

A.) It's not mine and I have zero control over it. It's Eroseasons (who does do other work and projects that he also uses it for).

B.) I've already said officially the game is in production hell, and may be cancelled altogether. I don't know yet whether it will be rebooted or killed altogether.

He was asking about Parasite Black. The game I have been developing for over a year+ worth with a full fledged team (that had nothing to do with mirror hearts) and debuts in the coming months.

P. S I actually made zero % of the profit from Mirror hearts during its brief time in operation, If I was 'milking' I think I could do a bit better than zero.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
What are you even talking about?

I'm not talking about this game.
Mirror hearts is on hold Indefinately. This was a side project made with a different developer (Eroseason).

As for the patreon,

A.) It's not mine and I have zero control over it. It's Eroseasons (who does do other work and projects that he also uses it for).

B.) I've already said officially the game is in production hell, and may be cancelled altogether. I don't know yet whether it will be rebooted or killed altogether.

He was asking about Parasite Black. The game I have been developing for over a year+ worth with a full fledged team (that had nothing to do with mirror hearts) and debuts in the coming months.

P. S I actually made zero % of the profit from Mirror hearts during its brief time in operation, If I was 'milking' I think I could do a bit better than zero.
lostraven You have, for the most part, been the public face of this game since its inception (July 2020).

Through the first update of this game (Oct 2020), you made the public posts FOR this game.

Now, you say for 1+ years (since prior to July 2020), your main focus hasn't been THIS game but another game. With, for the record, no accurate reflection of a release date for EITHER game.

I enjoyed the Captain's Logs for some games on this forum. But you joining the likes of SchillStor/ScamDrop by claiming "oh, i had nothing to do with that long silence, I was propping another game", just now rings hollow.

I'm hoping there's a reason, but this just looks bad.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven You have, for the most part, been the public face of this game since its inception (July 2020).

Through the first update of this game (Oct 2020), you made the public posts FOR this game.

Now, you say for 1+ years (since prior to July 2020), your main focus hasn't been THIS game but another game. With, for the record, no accurate reflection of a release date for EITHER game.

I enjoyed the Captain's Logs for some games on this forum. But you joining the likes of SchillStor/ScamDrop by claiming "oh, i had nothing to do with that long silence, I was propping another game", just now rings hollow.

I'm hoping there's a reason, but this just looks bad.
There's been a long silence because this game is not active, what do you not understand? Why would I give a release date for a game I've said is no longer in development?

I have told people this game is on hold and then told them plainly it is Indefinitely on hold. There has been ZERO production for many months. There's no 'lie' to unravel there. I'm very transparent on the matter.

This game is just in production hell. That's it, if I can pick it up again I will, but I'd have to do it right.

Also, just because it was a side project does not mean I didn't give an earnest crack at it, some things just don't work out like you want though.
If you want to say the projects a failure thus far than you'd be totally right, but a failure isn't a scam. Sometimes things just don't work out and fail and unfortunately that kinda happened to Mirror Hearts during it's production.

Also, what do you mean 'no release date' for Parasite Black? I just gave it, late July to early August. That's the plan. It'd a 2d game built from scratch, it was going to take a lot longer to do.

Why are you comparing me to Icstor? What a fucking stretch, the man openly admitted to lying after a year of keeping the patreon he profited from open while claiming he did work he didn't. I have done the opposite, made no profit since the game was put on hold and told the truth that the game was not currently being worked on in any capacity.

What exactly in your head have I done wrong?
-Because I haven't lied about the state of this project.
- I haven't been 'cashing in' in the meanwhile (because I haven't lied).
Is it just because I was working on another project at the same time (even though it was a totally separate team, deal ,and partnership) that you see me as a scammer now?

Because I've been working on multiple projects at the same time for the last 3-4 years.

Last edited:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Damn, sucks that this one has been shelved (for the time being).

I was very interested in seeing how the RPG aspects of the game played out in Unity.

I know "The Night Driver" is one, but if anyone can point me to some other games that have RPG elements, but do not use the RPGM engine I would greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Joeburqa
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes