hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
There's been a long silence because this game is not active, what do you not understand? Why would I give a release date for a game I've said is no longer in development?

I have told people this game is on hold and then told them plainly it is Indefinitely on hold. There has been ZERO production for many months. There's no 'lie' to unravel there. I'm very transparent on the matter.

This game is just in production hell. That's it, if I can pick it up again I will, but I'd have to do it right.

Also, just because it was a side project does not mean I didn't give an earnest crack at it, some things just don't work out like you want though.
If you want to say the projects a failure thus far than you'd be totally right, but a failure isn't a scam. Sometimes things just don't work out and fail and unfortunately that kinda happened to Mirror Hearts during it's production.

Also, what do you mean 'no release date' for Parasite Black? I just gave it, late July to early August. That's the plan. It'd a 2d game built from scratch, it was going to take a lot longer to do.

Why are you comparing me to Icstor? What a fucking stretch, the man openly admitted to lying after a year of keeping the patreon he profited from open while claiming he did work he didn't. I have done the opposite, made no profit since the game was put on hold and told the truth that the game was not currently being worked on in any capacity.

What exactly in your head have I done wrong?
-Because I haven't lied about the state of this project.
- I haven't been 'cashing in' in the meanwhile (because I haven't lied).
Is it just because I was working on another project at the same time (even though it was a totally separate team, deal ,and partnership) that you see me as a scammer now?

Because I've been working on multiple projects at the same time for the last 3-4 years.
Any updates??

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The ep 1 has only linux, mac and android links... Does that mean that the episode 1 has no windows release? Or maybe I don't understand

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
The ep 1 has only linux, mac and android links... Does that mean that the episode 1 has no windows release? Or maybe I don't understand
There's a Windows build too, but you have to ask lostraven for it, I suppose. Or you can convert the Linux build... Not sure why you need an old game version, though.

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
For anyone still holding out,
this thing is pretty much dead.

Me and the dev tried to talk about things, revamping older portions of the game etc, but those talks have kinda proven fruitless and that's kinda it - Sorry for those who were invested but, I don't think personally the game would have turned out the way I wanted, (or what they wanted) and I think the chance of this one coming back is exceptionally low currently.

For those interested, I am currently working on another project, PARASITE BLACK with a different dev and the project is really taking off (despite some heavy revamp work for the early portions of the game in the works due to inconsistencies with the artwork)

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
thats a shame because I really like this one, not sure if I played it up to its latest update ( gonna fix that issue) but I remember when it came out something about it was gripping.

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019

Me and the dev tried to talk about things, revamping older portions of the game etc, but those talks have kinda proven fruitless and that's kinda it - Sorry for those who were invested but, I don't think personally the game would have turned out the way I wanted, (or what they wanted) and I think the chance of this one coming back is exceptionally low currently.

For those interested, I am currently working on another project, PARASITE BLACK with a different dev and the project is really taking off (despite some heavy revamp work for the early portions of the game in the works due to inconsistencies with the artwork)
That's a shame... Do you know if the dev is working on something else or have they stopped everything?

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018

gedamn dat ain't fair. I was so emotionally invested in the story.
hard to find compelling writing in games like this.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes