mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
wait do i need the episode 1 download thats available to download on front page and if not why is it still linked?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well it's leaked :LOL: It's only half of the second ep so it's a little short, but we hope you guys enjoy it anyway :p

Mgan

Sep 8, 2020
This game I like to try to DL and play and interesting concept and the tag also. But wait a minute RPGM sadly to me I hate that RPGM. Dev can u read this please Renpy version too thanks Dev :)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
This game I like to try to DL and play and interesting concept and the tag also. But wait a minute RPGM sadly to me I hate that RPGM. Dev can u read this please Renpy version too thanks Dev :)
It's been converted to Renpy.

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
Ah, correction on my part, it might be, but it's moved from a RPGM style game to a more VN style.
Yeah it's Unity not Ren'py, I would have preffered if it was Ren'py since you mention it's more a VN style and that fits really well with Ren'py but still either way looks good enough to try.
I see a link for Episode 1 though, I'm guessing I should try that first to better enjoy and understand the story?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah it's Unity not Ren'py, I would have preffered if it was Ren'py since you mention it's more a VN style and that fits really well with Ren'py but still either way looks good enough to try.
I see a link for Episode 1 though, I'm guess I should try that first to better enjoy and understand the story?
definitely.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Given most games don't even launch with a single sex scene and just blue balls I'd say we were ahead of the curve.

But yeah, we're gonna do hopefully more sex scenes etc per update, I know the second ep has at least 3+ sex scenes for the MC, (though we may do shorter release cycles - budget restraints so episodes may be separated into parts 1 and 2 but we're hoping to have them release every 5-7 weeks).

We're converting the game to either ren'py or Unity but I'd need to check up on Eroseason which one now as well. Think Milfy city style but more RPG choices, combat is still planned etc.
I haven't any interest in scenes that no include the MC. I skip all of this kind of scenes. (I don't know how much scenes are in the first part, but I suspect that if I play this game I going to skip or avoid most of the content)

The game isn't really about humiliation (or fetishes it). The opening just shows your life is pretty awful with an abusive drunken father etc.

Voyeurism is avoidable.

You corrupting girls/those around you.
I am not fan of the most of the corruption games (but it depends of how the corruption is handle, I dislike if the MC is an asshole) and no confortable with humilliation (I dislike the humilliation scenes, and usually I skip them or avoid them) I prefer that doesn't exist in a game, but aren't an important part of the game I can handle with it.

"This game is NOT NTR focused, but does contain some optional voyeurism/swinging content."

I don't know if this meaning that exist NTR in the game. I usually not play games with unavoidable NTR.

so theres no ntr, but a dude beats your ass and gets a bj from a love interest right in front of you. yeah ok dude. anyway the games literally half voyeur/swinging. do not download this for harem, its nonexistant. I cant believe they would release a episode one that only has one scene with the mc. why would anyone want to check out episode 2 at that rate?
This is the kind of thing I don't like in a game (I am sure that if I must see this scene I close the game and finish to play)... At least I know I'm not going to download episode 1 for more than one reason.

Or the second part is really diferent that I'm read of the first part, or I'm sure that the game isn't for me.

The synopsis sounds fun at first, and I like the harem and romance tag, but after reading a few posts, I don't think I like the way it's unfolding. In an harem game I dislike most of the things that I read (some I dislike in all games in fact)

Good luck with the game and thanks for the effort.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I haven't any interest in scenes that no include the MC. I skip all of this kind of scenes. (I don't know how much scenes are in the first part, but I suspect that if I play this game I going to skip or avoid most of the content)

I am not fan of the most of the corruption games (but it depends of how the corruption is handle, I dislike if the MC is an asshole) and no confortable with humilliation (I dislike the humilliation scenes, and usually I skip them or avoid them) I prefer that doesn't exist in a game, but aren't an important part of the game I can handle with it.

"This game is NOT NTR focused, but does contain some optional voyeurism/swinging content."

I don't know if this meaning that exist NTR in the game. I usually not play games with unavoidable NTR.

This is the kind of thing I don't like in a game (I am sure that if I must see this scene I close the game and finish to play)... At least I know I'm not going to download episode 1 for more than one reason.

Or the second part is really diferent that I'm read of the first part, or I'm sure that the game isn't for me.

The synopsis sounds fun at first, and I like the harem and romance tag, but after reading a few posts, I don't think I like the way it's unfolding. In an harem game I dislike most of the things that I read (some I dislike in all games in fact)

Good luck with the game and thanks for the effort.

There is no 'unavoidable NTR' The first ep just cements your life sucks, you're bullied and deal with an alcoholic abusive father.

The second ep is more about the turn around.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
if you have a real harem, this game will be one of the best on the site:love: besides that it would be nice to have a button to skip the animations :unsure:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There is no 'unavoidable NTR' The first ep just cements your life sucks, you're bullied and deal with an alcoholic abusive father.

The second ep is more about the turn around.
Well, I can try the second episode, but only if things go for the better for the MC (and very quickly, if is posible). I don't like to see bullies and this sort of thing, and I'd rather have the abusive alcoholic parent disappear. As I say, to play something that I am not going to enjoy, I prefer to try another game.

But I'm sure that is really difficult that I enjoy the first ep, I'm sure that I'm not to play it.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes