3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It will most likely remain a slow burn. It would be extremely weird suddenly to shift to sixth gear because something finally happened between them. There will probably be feelings of guilt, shame, embarrassment, or whatever else. Based on the mom's personality, I can't see anything with her moving quickly.

At one point, early on, it looked like Liane might be a LI. There's even a lust point you can get with her, and she has romance points defined as a variable. But there haven't been any points provided for her since the party, so I am assuming the dev changed his mind. At best, she ends up being another LI but the dev works on her path after he finishes with everything else in the game. I do have a set of saves created for her just in case, although I haven't played on that route for a long, long time.
I honestly didn't care much for Liane initially, but ever since she called the MC after the party in a serious tone, not to mention her getting shot by Richard, really cranked up the feels for me over her. For now, I've been playing the romance/long game with the mom instead of pure corruption, but I'd really like a similar romance path with Liane as well. Carmila is hot, but I can totally go corruption and have fun with her while the other main 2 remain slow burns.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The game is teasing me. Have to say, the guy is more busy answering phones than do anything related to sex. Story is ok i would say. Though aunt is gone for some reason.
I do not want to be too harsh but it seems that i am getting nowhere. At least i was hoping for was some touching or, well some intercourse?
I think granny is good. Perhaps in a twist she could have enhancements. :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The game is teasing me. Have to say, the guy is more busy answering phones than do anything related to sex. Story is ok i would say. Though aunt is gone for some reason.
I do not want to be too harsh but it seems that i am getting nowhere. At least i was hoping for was some touching or, well some intercourse?
I think granny is good. Perhaps in a twist she could have enhancements. :)
Depending on the route you've chosen (romance or corruption), there is some content with the mom now. But there's no sex yet, even with Carmilla (the gym owner) and her forwardness.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
I have a question, for those of you that have played the most recent update (0.18.2), and please only reply if you have, as my question is kinda important. It says in the changelog that there's 7 new clips, but even counting one scene I saw in 0.18.0, I have only seen 3 scenes in total, that only with using a bit of good will, can be called new to me. So can someone please describe the new scenes to me, you can even DM me, so there's no spoilers for other people here. But I have tried everything, deleting the saves/persistent from the game folder, AND even deleting the Mirror Mine folder itself from the C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy location. And still I haven't seen anything new. And in my version of the game, it ends with the kiss in the cab, after Liane is brought to the hospital. I even tried to make the "Enter the latest day" choice at the start, but with exactly the same outcome, in other words nothing new.

So did the dev f*ck up his coding, or is my game messed up? Because you'd think deleting the saves, persistent and the Ren'Py folder for the game itself, would fix any bugs or hangups, caused by the walkthrough mod, but I tried it without the mod as well, and no difference, so I doubt it's the mod causing this very weird issue. But to sum it up, my basic question that will answer the rest by itself, is if the experience you had with the game, is that it leads to the kiss in the cab, and then the game is over, at least in that current version? Or are those scenes only available if you choose the corruption path? I know that could be the case, and bad news for me, as I'm playing the love path, but the game can be quite ambiguous too, so maybe I've made the wrong choice somewhere? Please let me know, because this is driving me crazy, especially if everything is fine and dandy, and I'm looking for something that isn't even there to begin with.

Last edited:

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
A mom that doesn't look like she's still in high school and models you haven't seen a million times over is indeed refreshing - plus the writing doesn't seem to be phoned in or an afterthought. This one is worth the wait.
However, this game doesn't seem to go anywhere fast so your going to have to wait long in-between updates which are long.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes