3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Just like many games we want updates to be faster and more frequently (understandable) - however the dev keeps us updated regularly and there is a clear record over time - this a rare. Check previous posts by the dev - there are clear reports that the progress is happening and will produce results - like it always has (and we all want it to be faster).

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
LemonKey on Discord:

Next couple things on my to do list:
  • Light level meter (so everyone can adjust their brightness to our calibrated values).
  • Finish up the last of the romance route fixes.
  • Painting out black/error spots.
  • Colour grade everything (You'll notice there's a slight colour hue on all final renders, this helps tie the looks of the whole thing together, and also lends the cinematic quality).
  • Ingest all images into engine.
  • Final checks for dialogue and flow.
One more preview - this might not be the final pose we're using, maybe something more subtle.
figment.png

Correctly

Aug 11, 2022
Here's my unofficial android port of Mirror Mine v0.18 with JokerLeader Walkthrough Multi Mod

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am getting exception in android....not able to save any file and autosaves are also not working......below is the traceback....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day9.rpyc", line 66, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
File "renpy/character.py", line 1219, in __call__
File "renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display
File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3945, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3104, in check_suspend
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3052, in mobile_save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 433, in save
File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 421, in save
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's only 1/4th of the time since the game has been posted here dude. Given we're on the 4th update this actually makes a lot of sense.
That's actually not accurate at all. There have been at least 8 updates (if you only count those with new images and text). The changelog on the OP clearly shows at least 8 of those content updates, not counting things like bugfixes, adding music, or w/e else. The changelog here only gets edited when a new update is posted (and as long as a changelog is provided, ofc). So at least twice what you're claiming.

• Sad
Reactions: thealucid

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
That's actually not accurate at all. There have been at least 8 updates (if you only count those with new images and text). The changelog on the OP clearly shows at least 8 of those content updates, not counting things like bugfixes, adding music, or w/e else. The changelog here only gets edited when a new update is posted (and as long as a changelog is provided, ofc). So at least twice what you're claiming.
Oh... So compared to previous releases this update is taking forever then?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh... So compared to previous releases this update is taking forever then?
Well, longer than usual maybe, yes. But 8 releases in 3½ years means one about every 5¼ months, which would've been halfway through June. So a fair bit late for sure, but hopefully a release should happen soon based on this bit of conversation (if it can be believed, ofc). I can't remember for certain, but I seem to have this memory that Lemonkey is a student or something. So he might have delays longer than usual (students are usually anything but idle).

Reactions: thealucid

Vanguard70

Nov 21, 2019
It's like "he" needs to put us out of our misery not the other way around... Iol. I've never seen anything dragged on so long as this as far as I know. "Dev" should just abandon the game once and for all.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've never seen anything dragged on so long as this
Don't worry; there's a whole world of incredibly delayed and unimpressive VNs out there. You'll get your chance to see some that do it more slowly than this.

. . . And I 100% disagree with your final sentiment: the dev should not abandon this. I really hope he never does.

Reactions: Mack9
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes