3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
I love the slow flow and realism of this game. If only the animations could be a little better, I wouldn't want anything else. excellent job DEV. I think the next update is near. We eagerly await

• Love
Reactions: 4rotciv8

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
From Devs Patreon.

Finally picking this up where I stopped again after a crazy week at work, this amount of overtime is not sustainable... hopefully we're done for now.
I'm also rushing to get this out the door because as the comments suggested (Thanks !), Valentine's Day is perfect for a update.
Can I make it? I sure hope so! There're still animations to rework and render and not much time left!
Send me your energy people. I'll need it to push it through :O

Have a great week all,
Lemonkey

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
From Devs Patreon.

Finally picking this up where I stopped again after a crazy week at work, this amount of overtime is not sustainable... hopefully we're done for now.
I'm also rushing to get this out the door because as the comments suggested (Thanks !), Valentine's Day is perfect for a update.
Can I make it? I sure hope so! There're still animations to rework and render and not much time left!
Send me your energy people. I'll need it to push it through :O

Have a great week all,
Lemonkey
So TWO(-and-a-third) DAYS? Good luck with that, Lemonkey.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
From Devs Patreon.

Well I tried to rush for today but that's...not gonna happen :( It will however come out this week!
Likely during the weekend, hang in there folks.

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
I find it interesting that this update is arriving so much faster when they usually take way longer, I wonder what's changed :unsure:
From the release name and the progress bar before, this is simply an animation and sound update to complement build 19.1.
I don't think the story will progress (otherwise, it would be 20.x)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
From the release name and the progress bar before, this is simply an animation and sound update to complement build 19.1.
I don't think the story will progress (otherwise, it would be 20.x)
Oh yea good point! Im guessing the next real update is going to be months away still :HideThePain:

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes