John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
welp there goes my review (mods deleted it for inappropriate behavior). All those words for nuthin :'D
I know the feeling.. I'm not sure about this but I feel the mods have become more aggressive lately, removing chat privileges, or I'm just in for a bad luck streak. For better or worse I write a lot less overall.. So I guess it's for the better :giggle:

Cosmic Poptart

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
welp there goes my review (mods deleted it for inappropriate behavior). All those words for nuthin :'D
Ay man, I'm sorry that happened, but for what it's worth I appreciate the fact you took the time to review my VN. Even if you had slagged it off I would have been greatful. Good criticism whether positive/negative helps me gather what areas I need to improve. So thank you.

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
Ay man, I'm sorry that happened, but for what it's worth I appreciate the fact you took the time to review my VN. Even if you had slagged it off I would have been greatful. Good criticism whether positive/negative helps me gather what areas I need to improve. So thank you.
Hey, dev, it's been 16 days since the £3 Patreon release, when can we expect the public 2.5?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes