Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Cosmic Poptart did you take inspiration from koikatsu models for your standing portraits and sex scenes?
The hair from hayden is like that in the game as well and I am pretty sure the sex scene on the OP is a standard pose from koikatsu as well. :HideThePain:

Also are the CGs 3D or is it a filter you are using? Anyway I kinda dig the artstyle.

Though you are basically in the beginning of your development I can see potential for a good NTR game. Looking forward what you have in store for us.

As for future content planned. I firmly believe that the ultimate corruption in games like these are pregnant related.
Is this content/fetish in the cards for the future (especially when terasumc influence was mentioned xD) or is it something you don't want to explore?

For clarification I mean actual pregnant content not just impregnation themed flavour text.

Anyway godspeed Cosmic Poptart. I hope you stick around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dronostad

Cosmic Poptart

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Cosmic Poptart did you take inspiration from koikatsu models for your standing portraits and sex scenes?
The hair from hayden is like that in the game as well and I am pretty sure the sex scene on the OP is a standard pose from koikatsu as well. :HideThePain:

Also are the CGs 3D or is it a filter you are using? Anyway I kinda dig the artstyle.

Though you are basically in the beginning of your development I can see potential for a good NTR game. Looking forward what you have in store for us.

As for future content planned. I firmly believe that the ultimate corruption in games like these are pregnant related.
Is this content/fetish in the cards for the future (especially when terasumc influence was mentioned xD) or is it something you don't want to explore?

For clarification I mean actual pregnant content not just impregnation themed flavour text.

Anyway godspeed Cosmic Poptart. I hope you stick around.
Hey there, so Koikatsu is where I first designed the characters, and I use charastudio to get perspectives and proportions more accurate, and so I can get a rough idea what I want the end result to look like, but all the characters and sexy stuff is drawn by hand.
The backgrounds are a mixture, some are from the late and great Uncle Mugen(r.i.p) some are my own, and others are maps(These I plan on changing, they're mainly stand-ins until I get time to do my own)
Pregnancy is definitely something that will come up in at least one of the paths, fo sho. How and when it's too early to say exactly, but I agree it's one of the major components of a good NTR story.
(terasumc... big fan)(y)

misfit181993

Jul 23, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the 
errors listed below, and try again. 

File "game/script.rpy", line 1671: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    subpixel True crop_relative True pos (0.04, -0.06) rotate -9.0 crop (-0.08, 0.0, 1.0, 0.57) yrotate 0.0 
                                                                                                           ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 2894: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    subpixel True crop_relative True pos (0.04, -0.06) rotate -9.0 crop (-0.08, 0.0, 1.0, 0.57) yrotate 0.0 
                                                                                                           ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 3572: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    subpixel True crop_relative True pos (0.01, -0.14) rotate -9.0 crop (-0.08, 0.0, 1.0, 0.57) yrotate 0.0 
                                                                                                           ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 4449: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
                                                                                                           ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 6234: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    zrotate 0.0 
               ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 6244: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    xrotate 0.0 
               ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 6254: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    pos (-0.02, 0.34) xrotate 0.0 zrotate -54.0 
                                  ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 6304: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    subpixel True pos (0.25, 0.05) yrotate -180.0 zrotate 0.0 
                                                          ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 6389: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    subpixel True zpos 0.0 yrotate 0.0 
                                      ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 6403: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    zrotate 0.0 
               ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 6510: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    subpixel True pos (0.31, 0.07) yrotate -180.0 zrotate 0.0 
                                                          ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 7223: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    subpixel True crop_relative True pos (0.08, -0.05) rotate -9.0 crop (-0.08, 0.0, 1.0, 0.57) yrotate 0.0 
                                                                                                           ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 8601: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    subpixel True pos (0.25, 0.05) yrotate 180.0 
                                                ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 8674: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    subpixel True pos (0.18, 0.11) yrotate 180.0 
                                                ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 8829: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    ypos 0.91 yrotate 180.0 
                           ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 9637: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    pos (0.31, 0.04) zrotate 0.0 
                                ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 9812: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    linear 0.05 yrotate 0.0 
                           ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 9814: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    yrotate 0.0 
               ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 9842: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    subpixel True xrotate 0.0 zrotate 0.0 
                              ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 9859: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    xpos 0.31 yrotate 180.0 
                           ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 16040: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    subpixel True yrotate 0.0  
                              ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 16105: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    yrotate 0.0  
                ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 16135: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    linear 0.03 yrotate 0.0  
                            ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 16138: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    pos (0.84, 0.03) zpos 0.0 yrotate 0.0  
                                          ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 16159: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    xrotate 0.0  
                ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 16169: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
    xpos 0.86 xrotate 0.0 yrotate -180.0  
                          ^ 

File "game/script.rpy", line 17504: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass. 
                                                                                                           ^ 

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809 
Thu Aug  8 13:54:43 2024

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
with how much effort put into the personalities, you'd think there'd be a way to have a true end
so will there be? or is there only going to be ntr ending planned?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes