Jubei

Aug 26, 2019
Ok, so this might seem really ridiculous but does anyone know of a way to maximise the screen? For some reason there doesn't appear to be an option to go full screen & although the game text has been translated, all the options remain in Japanese (yeah, bit of a noob so if it's a really easy fix feel welcome to roast me lol)

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
Ok, so this might seem really ridiculous but does anyone know of a way to maximise the screen? For some reason there doesn't appear to be an option to go full screen & although the game text has been translated, all the options remain in Japanese (yeah, bit of a noob so if it's a really easy fix feel welcome to roast me lol)
This is a fan translation and not every fan translator bothers or knows how to translate the menus, so only the script is translated in this Visual Novel.

Top Menu: F - Full Screen W - Windowed

wf.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sergyo_ml
Dec 21, 2018
Okay, sorry about the delay to all whom I had promised earlier about uploading this. Here it is. This is the game - and probably has all my save files in it too.

I hope the link works.

Just use a file decompression program like 7Zip (Free). If you have any problems, please let me know and i'll try to figure it out.

Jubei

Aug 26, 2019
I downloaded with NOPY & aside from the full screen issue I mentioned, I've had no problems with the rest of it (so far anyway)

Shadurak

Jan 13, 2020
Ah, this takes me back to when I used to procure my hentai games from erogedownload. o_O Hey, I never knew there are better sites out there when I was a youngun, watcha gonna do.
This one is especially nostalgic, since it was my first Black Lilith title. Being a stand-alone, it's a great starting point if you're interested in their work. Today's generation truly are spoiled, with RattanMan being so prolific with his translations.
By the way, there is an updated patch to this game that translates the menus, fixing the problems mentioned above. Check the vndb entry.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

dkrainer

Sep 23, 2020
Has anyone else has any issues with crashing? When I start the game it randomly crashes, doesnt seem like anything causes it or happens at a specific part, it just crashes as I am playing. Any one have some advice? Thanks

Dec 21, 2018
Has anyone else has any issues with crashing? When I start the game it randomly crashes, doesnt seem like anything causes it or happens at a specific part, it just crashes as I am playing. Any one have some advice? Thanks
Did you get the visual novel working? If not, I can try to help. Late reply, sorry.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes