Banality

Jun 16, 2021
somehow i cannot find the option to change to english. where is it? a screenshot would be aprechiated

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Unless you really (REALLY) love visual novels, don't pick an interest in this. There's no 'game' in here, just some images and a lot of erotographomania with several direct 'route' choices. It is short, uneventful, lacks content (35 still scenes total with few cut-ins and different 'expressions'), and, like mentioned above, is not a real game. And it's not even translated right with lots of '??????????'s and hieroglyphs in nonesstential parts like menus.

There, I've suffered for you and warned you of this.

Dec 21, 2018
Okay, sorry about the delay to all whom I had promised earlier about uploading this. Here it is. This is the game - and probably has all my save files in it too.

Mega

I hope the link works.

Just use a file decompression program like 7Zip (Free). If you have any problems, please let me know and i'll try to figure it out.
So I see that my link is still intact after two years. Could a mod please replace the broken Mega link at the front? Perhaps the fact that this link has been hidden keeps it away from reporters lol.

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
The game won't open. I just get an error message in Japanese. Anyone else getting this?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes