Dababylahey

Apr 25, 2023
Actually this is the April build version, the game had been way more developed since then but it's behind a paywall I guess. See his Patreon posts and you would understand.
Fair enough, I thought this was the most recent build

Aug 9, 2021
Please, any subscriber can tell us which is the state of the game? so we know is worth it to pay, MaiH 1 had a huge potential and there are no news on the sequel

Gamicus

Dec 21, 2016
The dev, , is working on a big update to expand the movie making process in the game to let the player have more opportunities to interact. Right now there are some dead-ends, and mechanics that need to be tweaked to reduce grind, but all-in-all, it's coming along alright.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
hello everybody, is there a way to make an actress divorce her partner to marry me?
Yes, she'll automatically do it if she likes you enough and you propose to her - gotta get the ring though..

I think it happens anyway regardless of personality type, but that might be needed too (there are like 4-5 general types-and that affects their reactions towards various date actions)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: the twelfth doctor

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Can't read all of the patreon post but the dev has finally updated 2 for the first time in ages and has said they're making it playable for free (albeit still with premium content).
Post also talks about them having barely any time to work on the game though so I wouldn't get too excited lol.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Can't read all of the patreon post but the dev has finally updated 2 for the first time in ages and has said they're making it playable for free (albeit still with premium content).
Post also talks about them having barely any time to work on the game though so I wouldn't get too excited lol.
yea imo the older version is still more complete, the one before he removed all the office stuff....it needs a few tweaks to get working though.

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
From the DEVs Patreon. "No more pay-to-play model"

Hi. It's been a while again, hasn't it? I am still alive and I'm actually doing quite well.
I have worked on the game, but it's going incredibly slow. Life is good but very hectic. Work, relationships and mental health come before adult fantasy and that often means I maybe can get an average of 30 minutes a week of development in.
This isn't permanent, it's just been a pretty intense year so far. I usually work this way where I do a whole month's work in one good weekend every once in a while, but even those weekends are rare now. There's a lot of shame and guilt for that, and when it accumulates I tend to be too ashamed and not log into the Patreon for months at a time sometimes.

No more Pay-to-Play
Anyway, I recently decided for sure that I am done with the pay-to-play, hopefully forever. I removed the password off MAiH2 and will not be putting it back anytime soon. The premium content will still be available to Patreons only, but I don't want to force anyone to pay for my games anymore.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes