BookiVoska

Oct 7, 2018
Also like many of you I also started modding this project xD. I stopped again though. The original code was too unstructured for me to really progress. Best of luck to you both though! I think the project has merrit it just two people, one of whom can code and the other to find and add content.

Reactions: KingCocoa

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I started from scratch and just took the code I needed. I’m at the point now where anything new is entirely new (much cleaner) code. It really is tough to sift through but that’s exactly why the dev abandoned it if I remember right. Think the sequel is being done so he can keep it clean.

Thank you for the Corpo Mod tip, I’ll check that out!
That's why I gave up on modding the code, and started my own game tho :D

Reactions: SamHaim

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Yeah you made the right choice. I can see why the dev abandoned it. Really nice foundation though and I love the UI.
I still use the UI with some modifications based on my own taste... I still use the concept of dates, navigations, and interactions, but with more characterization on the NPCs. Each NPC has their own dating activities, sexual activities, and backstories

Reactions: SamHaim

DiskMatter

Dec 16, 2017
Guys I downloaded the offline rar file extracted it, it runs but doesn't doesn't show any gifs or images, even when they are in the folder. Can anyone tell me how to resolve that? Thanks.

Oct 1, 2020
Love the game but was bothered by the fact that when you invite someone to have sex the vaginal and anal options let to a "coming soon" message, so I added them to the game, it's the only addition. Html is inside the rar because you cant upload html files here.

Edit 1: Fixed an error with the anal action and added anal creampie.
Here's another version of my mod, this one is the same as the previous one except it makes all the "prude" characters "normal" so you can actually have sex with them. This games code is a mess so let me know if this breaks something.

Oct 1, 2020
Did some more bugfixing/reworking. In this verion I tried to fix stuff related to the wife home sex. Having sex with your wife (at home) now adds to the total sex amount, also fixed many syntax errors, not only the red error codes that apeared in many of the scenes with your wife but also fixed the wife name variable so now you might see the name of your wife during the scenes instead of [OBJECT].
I might fix the wife 3some later but no promises.
Edit1: Fixed a couple more bugs regarding girl and wife names and also fixed a typo that prevented Bryce Dallas from being dateable.

Last edited:

verkniptegeest

Jun 19, 2022
This games code is a mess so let me know if this breaks something.
Haha, the code is already a mess for me, but I spread it across 2 Twine files that I merged before uploading to keep things semi-organized. If you're using an imported download from Itch it must be throwing all that into one file in random order which must be just terrible.

For anyone wanting to fix this mess, hit me up if you want the original game files. I wouldn't advice on putting much time into it though. I abandoned it for a reason. The sequel is coming along nicely and will be free to the public as soon as it's base gameplay loop is done and it'll blow this out of the water in every single way.

Please do consider supporting the Patreon. I totally get that not everyone can or wants to and I'm not blaming anyone for looking to play it free. But I'm just a humble dude trying to make some cash by doing what I love and it really does help the development.

Screenshot-2023-04-02-at-17-15-40-Miss-Adventures-2.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 16-43-59 Miss-Adventures 2.png
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 11-52-57 Miss-Adventures 2.png

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2021
Haha, the code is already a mess for me, but I spread it across 2 Twine files that I merged before uploading to keep things semi-organized. If you're using an imported download from Itch it must be throwing all that into one file in random order which must be just terrible.

For anyone wanting to fix this mess, hit me up if you want the original game files. I wouldn't advice on putting much time into it though. I abandoned it for a reason. The sequel is coming along nicely and will be free to the public as soon as it's base gameplay loop is done and it'll blow this out of the water in every single way.

Please do consider supporting the Patreon. I totally get that not everyone can or wants to and I'm not blaming anyone for looking to play it free. But I'm just a humble dude trying to make some cash by doing what I love and it really does help the development.

View attachment 2528094
View attachment 2528095
View attachment 2528097
Hi dude, in your patreon you make pools of the next celeb you plan to add to the game? if is so i will sub right now :ROFLMAO:

Oct 1, 2020
Lol the imported index file is all scrambled, I just wanted to fix the wife scenes because it bothered me so much, but apart from that I think I'm done reverse engineering twine games. I subscribed to your patreon a few months ago and played the new version, it's definitely better than the original in terms of bugs the gameplay loop is also less boring, but I went back to the old game because it obviously has more content (for now). Can't wait to replicate my redhead harem in the sequel.

verkniptegeest

Jun 19, 2022
Hi dude, in your patreon you make pools of the next celeb you plan to add to the game? if is so i will sub right now :ROFLMAO:
There is a monthly vote for one of four celebs that I usually just randomly pick. $50 patrons get a celeb of their choice added :)

Lol the imported index file is all scrambled, I just wanted to fix the wife scenes because it bothered me so much, but apart from that I think I'm done reverse engineering twine games. I subscribed to your patreon a few months ago and played the new version, it's definitely better than the original in terms of bugs the gameplay loop is also less boring, but I went back to the old game because it obviously has more content (for now). Can't wait to replicate my redhead harem in the sequel.
Haha I figured. Not that the originals are much better honestly. I had almost 0 twine experience when I started this as a weekend project and it just became waaay bigger than I ever expected and it was never meant to be more than a 15 minute game. The second one is built from the ground up for being a big project and it shows. The next build will reintroduce a lot of good features from 1 and will make it more game instead of tech demo. Redhead harems are definitely supported as soon as I add some more redheads. And harems. Both are high on the to-do list :sneaky:

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
i have so many broken image icons after the expansion, i'm confused, did i do something wrong?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i have so many broken image icons after the expansion, i'm confused, did i do something wrong?
No, the coding in this game is a total mess. To Dundie as well, many of the wife scenes being broken are either because of $wife being used instead of $wife.name or the issues I mention below.

I enjoy the game, so I've been working to fix it piece by piece as I notice things wrong, but yeah, it's not just images with wrong links, it's all kind of fundamentally broken mechanical code things, it'll assign values to a variable which was inherited from another variable without updating the original variable.

====================================================================
In plain english, an example is when you hire your work assistant, it copies the values from that character, eg Debby Ryan with her friendship values etc. Say a week later, when you're flirting with Debby or giving her gifts, it changes Debby Ryan's friendship. Good. But then it never updates the work assistant's friendship value, which is a condition for several events, since it only copied it over once at the start.

There are TONS of gameplay issues related to this inheritance issue (or whatever it should be called, im not really a coder). Girlfriend's levels not adding properly, other people you talk to not being available when they should be, etc.

If someone with more coding experience wants to chime in I'd love to hear any contributions, I know next to zero html or java so it's foreign to me how

<<print "<<set $" + $girl.var + ".friend +=2>>">>

is different from

<<set $" + $girl.var + ".friend +=2>>

and what rules html or java has for strings..

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes