4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
0.7 is now released to the public. You can download it and read the release notes on Patreon/Subscribestar! Links on here will be updated shortly.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
0.7 is now released to the public. You can download it and read the release notes on Patreon/Subscribestar! Links on here will be updated shortly.

Thanks for sharing this great game here ;)(y)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Missy-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: FPcrab and Trinian

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
A few people here were asking for a complete save.
Although I dont have everything unlocked, here's my save with all of the quests done (dom route) and most events unlocked.

For some reason I was never able to unlock the Orchard event. Apparently its an event that normally appears when you're a sub, so i don't really care.
I dunno why this isn't working. I've put it into my save folder but it doesn't appear on the list of loadable files.

jireir

May 26, 2018
That is also precisely the issue for me, the saves I have taken from the old file simply do not show in the game this time.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I did exactly that, the issue is that for some reason I do not actually see any of those saves in the game which was weird as it always worked for me so far.
I dunno why this isn't working. I've put it into my save folder but it doesn't appear on the list of loadable files.
In both cases, the answer is that for some reason, RPG Maker MZ feels the need to have a file that tells it what save files should be there (whereas previous versions were capable of just... y'know... looking in the saves folder.) You need to make sure that you copy the config.rmmzsave save and global.rmmzsave files across. If for some reason that still doesn't work, do the following (which by the way will also work for the downloaded full gallery save file):

1. Note down the numbers on each of the save files (0 is the autosave and doesn't matter.) Don't move them into the new version's save folder yet, or if you already have, move them back.
2. Start a new game (in the latest version) and then create saves in the slots corresponding to those numbers - so if you have save files 1, 2 and 3, make new saves in those three slots. You can just save the same game 3 times, it doesn't matter, you're going to overwrite them in a minute anyway. Then close the game.
3. Delete the save files in the NEW version's save folder, but not the config.rmmzsave and global.rmmzsave files. Copy your save files across from the old version.
4. You should now be able to load your old saves in the new version.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkLizerd

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
In both cases, the answer is that for some reason, RPG Maker MZ feels the need to have a file that tells it what save files should be there (whereas previous versions were capable of just... y'know... looking in the saves folder.) You need to make sure that you copy the config.rmmzsave save and global.rmmzsave files across. If for some reason that still doesn't work, do the following (which by the way will also work for the downloaded full gallery save file):

1. Note down the numbers on each of the save files (0 is the autosave and doesn't matter.) Don't move them into the new version's save folder yet, or if you already have, move them back.
2. Start a new game (in the latest version) and then create saves in the slots corresponding to those numbers - so if you have save files 1, 2 and 3, make new saves in those three slots. You can just save the same game 3 times, it doesn't matter, you're going to overwrite them in a minute anyway. Then close the game.
3. Delete the save files in the NEW version's save folder, but not the config.rmmzsave and global.rmmzsave files. Copy your save files across from the old version.
are there any endings yet?

Flaschi83

Aug 10, 2018
Hi,

I totally LOVE the update ( to be honest, I don't really want Missy and Abbie to succeed :D ) and everything worked well up to now :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much!

jireir

May 26, 2018

Thanks, I did not copy the global and config files last time and clearly that's why it didn't work.

Reactions: Trinian
4.80 star(s) 21 Votes