4.60 star(s) 24 Votes

slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
First game I find with a lot of content on it's first version. GZ!

1 question: I see that submissive attitudes make the NPC's stop bullying you, does that mean we gotta fight everyone and be defiant to trigger submissive scenes?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
First game I find with a lot of content on it's first version. GZ!

1 question: I see that submissive attitudes make the NPC's stop bullying you, does that mean we gotta fight everyone and be defiant to trigger submissive scenes?
If you read back through some of the discussions, I've talked about it a bit. I plan to introduce a new quest line in the first update that will focus heavily on voluntary submission. Been sat writing it this afternoon while the ideas are fresh.

I've only had a short go with the game so far, but I had to say that I'm pretty keen to see where this goes, especially after some of the discussion that's already gone by. I don't think I've had a game push quite the same buttons as this one does since Shield High or Bondage College. I was a little worried that the game might be overly garish at first, but that doesn't seem to be a problem so far. There's already a lot of nice little touches and variations that make me want to go back and replay with other options, and the game seems pretty well thought out in terms of structure and mechanics; Use-of-force considerations as a game mechanic is something that surprised me, and I'm hoping there might be a little more to it than just "forbidden moves", but I haven't quite played/tested it enough yet to see. Either way, highly considering supporting on patreon, just need to see how I'm sitting next payday.

The only thing I could really suggest right now is, is it possible to get some other window size options? I'm not sure if this is exclusive to newer versions of RPGM, but I have seen some go for just a 2x window size or other size changes, rather than having to choose between full screen or diddy window only. It's not highly important, but personally, I just don't like going full-screen, something more like "large but movable" is my usual. I think I have seen some plugins that do it but RPGM development isn't really my wheelhouse.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad you mentioned the combat mechanics as they're not something anyone's really touched on yet. What's there now is pretty bare-bones, the player doesn't even get any new skills yet. I came up with it quite early in development and wanted to see how the game progressed from there before deciding where to go with it. I'm still not completely sure, but it's likely to be developed in schoolyard fights like the one with the lunchtime bullies.

I'll take a look into screen size options. I don't think it's as easy as just increasing it in the game engine, as that would make all the pictures not fit the screen, but there may be a script or something for changing it. I think it's really dumb that RPGM doesn't just allow you to do that by default.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
I like it.
Seems there is something darker hidden behind the cheery and funny outside.

Think I found a little bug.
When you first go to the Lady for Maidservice and agree to go to her bedroom, as soon as you enters it plays a dialog where she tells you about a girl named Tammy that is here, but is nowhere to be seen.
Then you can go to the bed where the stars are and the scene plays as expected.
If you try to leave again, it plays the Tammy dialog again.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I like it.
Seems there is something darker hidden behind the cheery and funny outside.

Think I found a little bug.
When you first go to the Lady for Maidservice and agree to go to her bedroom, as soon as you enters it plays a dialog where she tells you about a girl named Tammy that is here, but is nowhere to be seen.
Then you can go to the bed where the stars are and the scene plays as expected.
If you try to leave again, it plays the Tammy dialog again.

Yep. Someone found that bug earlier today and I've hotfixed it. Just re-download the game if you plan on going back up to Emily's room (for her second sex-scene, for instance) because it will play every time you step on that square otherwise. It's future content that I accidentlally left in after the emergency update - I'm so keen, I'm already working on the next update because I'm so pumped about the reaction I've had to the game!

And yeah, I like the juxtaposition of lighthearted and cheery comedy with strict discipline.

Zulix

Dec 12, 2020
Trinian mister developer, there's a bug. Jess got stuck in front of another girl on her way back to her sit in group class after picking up dress with mc, had to restart the game.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i like the game its just alot of just talk i wished that it could have been some pussy licking scenes with bullys and techers maybe some ass worship (licking/kissing) but just some ideas :) and is there planned any extreme fetishes like pee maybe? anyways hope you have a good day :)

Reactions: Trinian

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
Very promising. Although I question the decision to use an ancient version of RPGM for a new project, it doesn't even have mouse control...

Anyway, some hopeful wishes about future content:

More chances to get other girls in trouble (and maybe Karen too?). I think a "Teacher's pet" playstyle could be fun and viable. Act nice and submissive towards Miss Paris, other teachers and prefects, and once you're in their good graces, use that against bullies.

Missy doesn't seem to enjoy the maid costume. It would be a shame if Emily wanted a maid to go shopping with her for example...

More bondage. I was surprised there isn't any at school. At least Lola seems to be very inclined that way, which is nice.

Options for dominant Missy. From what I see in the comments most want a sub Missy or get-herself-in-trouble Missy, which are also fun options, but let's let her have some fun with others too.

As for game features, I'd like a possibility to skip class content. The play in group lesson is fun and all, but once I saw all the possibilities, there's just a lot of clicking each time. On the other hand, I only got the statue lesson once, didn't even get the chance to check out the other option. It's a bit more advanced, but skewing the probability towards content that didn't appear much would be great.

Also it seems there should be a clear distinction between "I submit because I like it" sub and "I submit because I don't want trouble/I don't want to deal with your bullshit/I'll get you for this later" not-really-sub ;).

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Trinian mister developer, there's a bug. Jess got stuck in front of another girl on her way back to her sit in group class after picking up dress with mc, had to restart the game.
Wow! That's got to be like a one-in-a-thousand thing as I playtested that scene so many times. Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it, easy to just make her walk through other girls on her way back.

Very promising. Although I question the decision to use an ancient version of RPGM for a new project, it doesn't even have mouse control...

Anyway, some hopeful wishes about future content:

More chances to get other girls in trouble (and maybe Karen too?). I think a "Teacher's pet" playstyle could be fun and viable. Act nice and submissive towards Miss Paris, other teachers and prefects, and once you're in their good graces, use that against bullies.

Missy doesn't seem to enjoy the maid costume. It would be a shame if Emily wanted a maid to go shopping with her for example...

More bondage. I was surprised there isn't any at school. At least Lola seems to be very inclined that way, which is nice.

Options for dominant Missy. From what I see in the comments most want a sub Missy or get-herself-in-trouble Missy, which are also fun options, but let's let her have some fun with others too.

As for game features, I'd like a possibility to skip class content. The play in group lesson is fun and all, but once I saw all the possibilities, there's just a lot of clicking each time. On the other hand, I only got the statue lesson once, didn't even get the chance to check out the other option. It's a bit more advanced, but skewing the probability towards content that didn't appear much would be great.

Also it seems there should be a clear distinction between "I submit because I like it" sub and "I submit because I don't want trouble/I don't want to deal with your bullshit/I'll get you for this later" not-really-sub ;).
Skipping classes is coming, it'll be unlockable by completing a quest line. But so is more different content for classes, which also reduces that problem. The proc-gen'd school day is probably the most ambitious part of the project, and is still quite bare bones in version 0.1. I've considered introducing an algorithm to skew it towards the least-seen events, which is likely to be more necessary the more events there are. Just working out how to do it.

I do love the idea of a manipulative teacher's pet Missy that can get other girls in trouble. I also love the idea of it backfiring on her at some point. Definitely sticking that one in the ideas bank. I may well do more with the maid outfit and there's definitely going to be plenty of bondage :D

There's some "I submit because I like it" content with the prefects and with Abbie and Lola, whereas submitting to her enemies is generally because they overpower her. Miss Paris is somewhere in the middle. Poor Missy is going to end up with multiple personalities!

Anyone else unable to bring up the menu and save?
The menu disables when you have a follower. If it's happening at any other time, it's a bug.

Oh, and if it is a bug, it can be fixed the same way. Go home, start a new school day, go to Alancia's, collect Abbie and sit on the bench. voila, menu restored. But do still please tell me if it's a bug so I can fix it ;)

Last edited:

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
There's some "I submit because I like it" content with the prefects and with Abbie and Lola, whereas submitting to her enemies is generally because they overpower her. Miss Paris is somewhere in the middle. Poor Missy is going to end up with multiple personalities!
I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say, because my point was avoiding the split personality situation. I was more thinking about it in terms of options to react to a situation. Let me give an example:

Jess orders Missy to kneel in front of her. She could:
1. Tell her to fuck off - "dominant" response, if she fends her off successfully enough times she might start bullying her back, or try to dom her in the future,
2. Say "Yes, Mistress" and do it - "submissive" response, might lead to becoming Jess' sub,
3. Say "Sure, whatever, just leave me alone" and do it - while the action is submissive, the mindset isn't, so shouldn't change much.

Of course it's not like all the options can or should be available all the time, just wanted to point out how willing vs forced/reluctant might play out. Because for example if you only have options 1 and 3, players trying to play super submissive have no real choice.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say, because my point was avoiding the split personality situation. I was more thinking about it in terms of options to react to a situation. Let me give an example:

Jess orders Missy to kneel in front of her. She could:
1. Tell her to fuck off - "dominant" response, if she fends her off successfully enough times she might start bullying her back, or try to dom her in the future,
2. Say "Yes, Mistress" and do it - "submissive" response, might lead to becoming Jess' sub,
3. Say "Sure, whatever, just leave me alone" and do it - while the action is submissive, the mindset isn't, so shouldn't change much.

Of course it's not like all the options can or should be available all the time, just wanted to point out how willing vs forced/reluctant might play out. Because for example if you only have options 1 and 3, players trying to play super submissive have no real choice.
Yeah totally, I grasp where you're going with it. I think I've come up with an elegant solution to this that should make all sides happy. Just means a bit of extra dialogue writing, but I'm cool with that.

As an aside, I'm personally a fan of option 3, but I also like super-secret option 4, where Jess tells Missy to kneel every day, and Missy resists a little less each time until she's conditioned to love her subbyness.

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Yes, there is a point to the bad bra event. If your antagonism towards Miss Paris gets too high, she doesn't let you leave and punishes you instead. (Which can reveal your underwear, which is relevant if you're trying to get through the day in red panties.) I think it may be set too high though, because I often didn't get it high enough on playtest runs, so I may lower it in the next update. The other point, of course, is that it provides an opportunity to submit to the prefects. I'm actually a bit surprised people haven't mentioned them as they're a perfect example of Missy willingly submitting as people have asked for. Are people managing to find them?
I made a point of avoiding making an enemy out of Ms. Paris, so that explains why I never really found anything involving it. Suppose I might have to see what the scene with the prefects is....
I hadn't considered how I'd get players who want to behave and don't want to get spanked to Miss Paris's coming relationship quest. I suppose one way it could work would be to add a "good girl score" which ticks up every time she sees white underwear and down if she doesn't leading to a quest or scene where she and Missy grow close. That what you have in mind?
Yeah, something along those lines. Maybe getting along better with her would allow for something like a specific challenge or scenario. "Don't wear underwear tomorrow for when I see you after class," but she'd still have to put on a show of punishing you for no underwear if you got in trouble, so you have to be on your best behavior otherwise. Getting through the day going commando while also being the picture of a model student to earn a special "reward."
With you on fast travel from Missy's room. Before doing it, I'll have to make sure it doesn't break anything (like allowing you to leave Lady Flower in the maid outfit, for example. This was easy enough to do with the Lady Flower FT point.) Off the top of my head, I think the only thing you could potentially miss at the moment is the chapter introductions that trigger when you walk out of the front door, but that's not a big problem.
Probably wouldn't be too hard to avoid missing the chapter intros, either. There's already a fair bit of meta humor going on so you could easily prevent the fast travel and have Missy say something like "Oops, sorry, I need to trigger the chapter introduction here."
Can you provide more details? At the moment, you should not be able to save in the strip club or in school (except at the save point) and should not be able to access the menu at all at certain times when you have a follower (I've made it so you can't undress followers, but other times I found it easier to just take away the option, since they're never with you for long.)
After finishing Lola's quest (so, after the trivia game and after the sex), I'm just unable to save at all, even in areas where it'd be otherwise possible. I could possibly see if the in-school save point works, but I wasn't sure if the date with Abbie was time-restricted since I ended up having it scheduled the same night as the trivia thing. Didn't want to accidentally miss out on the date if it was only possible on the night after they agree on it.

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
For those wondering how to beat the suitcase drink the wine once only and skip the next and then offer roseleigh a wine afterwards switch your suitcase while she is drunk you also have a chance to abuse her in the scene! thats only when you have gotten the suitcase downstair from the work you were offered

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
As an aside, I'm personally a fan of option 3, but I also like super-secret option 4, where Jess tells Missy to kneel every day, and Miss resists a little less each time until she's conditioned to love her subbyness.
Just had to say, hell yes to this! Progressive submission is the best, option 4 is definitely the right attitude in my opinion. Hell, that's basically the thing I scour these forums daily trying to find. I'm absolutely a sub and never want to be a dom, but I don't want to just put a collar around my own neck and lick the boots of every girl the first time I meet her. But I do want to end up with a collar around my neck, willingly licking her boots at some point down the road...

A sub/dom relationship is like any other type of relationship, it takes some time to build, and it's more meaningful when you've taken that time to build it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Finally. Some good FMC games. Hope this turns out well for the dev. We need more all female games

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes