4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

jireir

May 26, 2018
" The fact is that I actually have something even more dramatic planned for later in the game "

Absolutely awesome.

On another note - I have to say that I somehow did not see the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
coming. I was wondering about how it was going to end since, and I quote here, "I'm not going to remove my most popular character" was something you said before about Jess and then her reign had to end at some point.

I also really enjoyed playing as Abbie even though at first I was a bit skeptical toward this idea(my final conclusion was that Abbie>Missy and I stand by this). I do wish we could see more of what was happening to Missy during her time at Jess' but I guess we saw quite a bit anyway.

I'd really like it if the potential bad end for the game that you mentioned on your public post was added at some point. I think it would be quite fitting. I also think your decision how to resolve the Reign of Jess was probably the only sensible one.

Best of luck with the next update.

Reactions: Trinian

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
I have a strange bug with the new version: I cannot interact with any bad girl or any group where bad girls are involved. The game freezes instantly if I do before they start to answer. I could finish the Reign of Jess story without problems though and interacting with Jess - even though also a bad girl - was ok. It happens after that story but also for old saves way before.
The version - downloaded here from gofile - says it's 0.8.2.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I have a strange bug with the new version: I cannot interact with any bad girl or any group where bad girls are involved. The game freezes instantly if I do before they start to answer. I could finish the Reign of Jess story without problems though and interacting with Jess - even though also a bad girl - was ok. It happens after that story but also for old saves way before.
The version - downloaded here from gofile - says it's 0.8.2.
Sounds like a corrupted file somewhere. I'd re-download it. 0.8.3 is on my itch.io now and is verified working

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
After part 2 of Reign of Jess I had a a few concerns but felt mostly positive about the direction the story was going. Part 3 has made me even more concerned and not so positive. I have things to praise but, in the end, this story got tangled up and was unsatisfying.

jireir

May 26, 2018
After part 2 of Reign of Jess I had a a few concerns but felt mostly positive about the direction the story was going. Part 3 has made me even more concerned and not so positive. I have things to praise but, in the end, this story got tangled up and was unsatisfying.

Note that I might be remembering something incorrectly but it was my impression that:

Jun 6, 2022
honestly it feels as if the reign of jess should have been placed more at the end or near the end of the game.
so much bullshit to go back to the status quo in such way, the way it ended you can skip it and forget it was there.

Reactions: Gato21

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Sounds like a corrupted file somewhere. I'd re-download it. 0.8.3 is on my itch.io now and is verified working
Thank you, did that - but the error still occurs. Here is a sample how it looks like: Instead of the reply an empty textbox is shown which I can hide/show with right mouse click. The animated exclamation mark is still animated, but I can't do anything else, neither move nor go to settings with esc...
Missy_Screenshot_20240621_005223.png

I made a savefile right before the action and loaded it in V.7 (beta). There it works fine.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thank you, did that - but the error still occurs. Here is a sample how it looks like: Instead of the reply an empty textbox is shown which I can hide/show with right mouse click. The animated exclamation mark is still animated, but I can't do anything else, neither move nor go to settings with esc...
View attachment 3755097

I made a savefile right before the action and loaded it in V.7 (beta). There it works fine.
I think I know why. Are you on Linux? It's looking for a file that's in a different case. I think the only solution I can offer for now is to fix it in time for the mini-update, as there's different ones that look for each. A list of all the events it's happening on would help with that.

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
I think I know why. Are you on Linux? It's looking for a file that's in a different case. I think the only solution I can offer for now is to fix it in time for the mini-update, as there's different ones that look for each. A list of all the events it's happening on would help with that.
Yes, I'm on Linux. It happens with all events when bad girls are involved. Meeting them on the streets, at the park, at school etc.
All other events seem to be ok.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Trinian: this doesn't prevent the game from working, but the following picture is missing: "img/pictures/TagRugby18.png_" (referenced in Map017/Event062/Page001).
For some reason, it's incorrectly named TagRugby19.png_ instead of 18. Changing it yourself should be a safe thing to do, but I'll make sure it's fixed in the mini-update either way.

Reactions: hf1024

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
1718984869141.png

Can someone remind me who the hell is Carmelia? Dont know why dev think we can remember all side-characters by the name when u play uhis 1 time per 4-6 month when releses comes.

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
For some reason, it's incorrectly named TagRugby19.png_ instead of 18. Changing it yourself should be a safe thing to do, but I'll make sure it's fixed in the mini-update either way.
Thanks. Just in case it helps, here is a list of images that are missing or have wrong case, and the event page they are referenced from:
Good luck, there're bad girls everywhere :eek:

Last edited:

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021

I agree with what you've written here.

It's a common sandbox problem. People make a choice somewhere, or something happens somewhere in the game . . . but later, the characters in repeatable events aren't acting in accordance with those choices and events; and the whole game feels inconsistent as a result.

So, maybe this is why

Last edited:
Reactions: bip77 and Trinian

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Thanks. Just in case it helps, here is a list of images that are missing or have wrong case, and the event page they are referenced from:
Good luck, there're bad girls everywhere :eek:
Perfect! Actually making a symlink Badgirls.png_ to BadGirls.png_ solved my freezing problems.
I'm just wondering why there isn't an error message anymore? In the past there was a error message for missing images and a "retry" Button, so I could make the symlink and then just hit "retry" and continue...

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes