4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
There are 2 ways I would suggest to go about it.

Either,
Make it like the wrestling or the volleyball game, and have all the fights be scripted with different options on how to react.
It would be easy to balance and give players some nice pictures to look at during the fights, so even if you plan to lose it's worth doing the fights.
But you would lose the game aspect of the fighting system and it would be even more renders that needs to be made.

Or,
Make it more like rock, paper, scissors, and give everyone and all attacks an "element", and damage gets impacted based on who you are fighting and what move was used last (if that's even possible in RPGM).
My suggestion for that would be:

Grapple, dealing medium or continues damage while restricting what moves the opponent can use, grabbing arms, giving wedgies or stripping opponents. Used by people like Jess and the wrestlers.
V
Physical, High damage moves like pulling hair, slapping or knee strikes. Used by people like Poppy and older bad girls.
V
Vocal, low damage while debuffing opponent, buffing or healing yourself/allies. Used by people like Stacey and the popular girls.
V
Grapple, here to show what Vocal beats.

Have Missy start as natural "element" but allow items to chance her state.
And to make it feel even more worth it to fight, you could allow attacks to be unlocked as you beat opponents or during scenes like Jess teaching you wrestling.

It would feel more tactical and be nice story wise to have the girls move set based on their personalities.
But it would be a whole lot of work for a system very few players even use.
That may require a level of programming in RPGM that is on a higher level than most devs could do. I know that "Queen in deficit " had a plan for army battles and it basically couldn't be done, it held up development time so much until the dev abandoned the idea. Also it would require going back and redoing all the fights which would take lots of time. Maby the dev could work on something like that for a sequel.

I will say that it would be nice to lose fights without becoming more submissive in the character stats. A tough girl who stands up loses but takes her punishment like a boss is a real turn on.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Yeah I'm happy to lean into the turn-based combat system the game already has, but looking to find ways to make it innovative. The overhaul, when it comes, will focus on adding more h-attacks which you'll have to weigh up when you can use them. Pulling your opponent's skirt off, for example is fine to use in the park or at home, but do it at school and you'll get the plinth, that sort of thing.

I didn't think losing did increase subbyness, but it's been a long time, so I'd have to go back and check.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Yeah I'm happy to lean into the turn-based combat system the game already has, but looking to find ways to make it innovative. The overhaul, when it comes, will focus on adding more h-attacks which you'll have to weigh up when you can use them. Pulling your opponent's skirt off, for example is fine to use in the park or at home, but do it at school and you'll get the plinth, that sort of thing.

I didn't think losing did increase subbyness, but it's been a long time, so I'd have to go back and check.
I could be confusing your game with other games, and it's been a while since I played the game because I couldn't get the latest update to work on Joi play. I think some of the fight losses do increase subbyness and others don't (if memory serves me correct) I think the sandbox fights don't but some of the main story fights do. I could be wrong.

Reactions: Trinian
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes