3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
So I have a couple comments if the dev ever comes here to read them.

First one is that they need someone to proof read all the text a bunch of unnecessary spaces, grammar needs work and there are just sentences that make no sense because they've used the wrong words entirely.

Second is Immediately when I got to this scene you can see its botched. Like the entire waist/ass is just an awful job. Most of the scene is fine except this frame and the last one. The other scene after this was alright.

The 'As the protagonist, you will delve into a captivating storyline, where your choices and actions shape the destiny of the characters you encounter.' Isn't exactly true as of now, I guess its planned but right now its just everyone see's what your packing and wants to bang.

Good luck with the game!
View attachment 2859673
Her ass is pregnant. Perfectly natural.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Couple of things has toto be fixed in the next update,for instance the names.You rename the mc to what you want and the game still calls him Noah,and the mc calls Nora not Natalie in the start of the game.Other than that it looks good.

Reactions: Lokitox8

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
my thought is these MILFs are hot sweet and sexy af older the berry the sweeter the ........ you get the jist but that is how i say it but their are many iterations to this but that is mine though i like to use :love: (y) :ROFLMAO:

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Just said it
Like I said, no one ;)
C'mon, man, don't try to ruin the fun for others.
You want a sandbox game ? go to the countless other sandbox games on this site with stats and management and what not (or even play your own game), and get your fill, but no need to inject nefarious ideas into a good concept.
Not to mention that sandbox games are mostly not profitable or much "liked" here (largely due to the fact that most of them are crappy and cumbersome with too many mechanics and tedium....I'm here to fap and have a good time, not work my ass off)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes