HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, I see it differently.
She was able to come to the MC & MC was previously able to communicate with her.
When she was removed & we got the mission to rescue her, he lost communication. Even touching the vines didn't work anymore.
When the shield broke, he was able to communicate with her again, she displayed being upset that he had broken the shield.
Seems that the shield is what prevented them communicating.
If it had been there since the start, she would never have been able to communicate with him.

I can certainly see that her physical form has not left the dome. I have no issue with her body being there all the time.
I only object to the shield having been there whilst she was able to come and go as she pleased, she had no need for a shield at that time.
It makes more sense, to me, for her to have put up the shield when she came under threat, which also coincides with when we got the mission to rescue her & when we lost communication with her.

Not trying to change anyone's view, just presenting the reasons why I don't share it.
All previous "encounters" with Noreia were only on a mental level this was the first time they are near each other and I think that the MC couldn't communicate with her anymore was caused by the Director trying to break her mind and take her powers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demonic Presence

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I must say I really like this game and the story is really good plus the graphics and it has sound with the sex scenes I really want to support this 1 and have for a while now but haven't but I will say as it checks almost all the boxes I have. Great game and I hope more ppl think so as well. Heart eyes if the emoji didn't show.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
All previous "encounters" with Noreia were only on a mental level this was the first time they are near each other and I think that the MC couldn't communicate with her anymore was caused by the Director trying to break her mind and take her powers.
She's a goddess. She's everywhere.

OK, so from your pov she's just a dream entity, a mental projection.
Yet she projected herself as a rag doll. :unsure:
What about MC's orgasm, where did the jizz go, if not down her throat?
I presume you remember wet dreams and waking up to find out it wasn't a beautiful girl sucking your cock, instead you've just cum on your bedsheets/in your pants.
That didn't happen.
So she obviously swallowed his cum.
Or did it just magically vanish?

More importantly, why would she just randomly erect a shield, if not to protect herself from imminent danger, such as the director now having access to her physical form?
She was not under threat before, so there was no reason for her to put up a shield.
She came under threat once the director had her.

That's a rhetorical question, btw. Doesn't require an answer.
You've picked up a previous debate, which I left alone back then because neither of us were going to alter the other's view.
I suggest you stop trying, too. (y)

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
She's a goddess. She's everywhere.

OK, so from your pov she's just a dream entity, a mental projection.
What about MC's orgasm, where did the jizz go, if not down her throat?
I presume you remember wet dreams and waking up to find out it wasn't a beautiful girl sucking your cock, instead you've just cum on your bedsheets/in your pants.
That didn't happen.
So she obviously swallowed his cum.
Or did it just magically vanish?
The Director even says at the beginning of the scene that this is his mind so yeah it is only a mental projection. If it is real then you just gave the Director the power to teleport the MC to him and the MC then finding another portal to be teleported back in his bed.

The scene leading to the throat fuck begins with the MC thinking about a previous encounter with the Director and then the MC is suddenly in the same room with, then we have a bit of a talk, then a small gameplay part where we look for a crack in the Directors mind, then the fun part to gain the power to leave through the crack in the mind and after that the MC wakes up in his bed with Robin beside him.

So either it is just a mental projection or the MC gets teleported multiple times and don't you think that if the Director had the ability to actually teleport people around he would have taken the girls that way.

Reactions: Demonic Presence

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The Director even says at the beginning of the scene that this is his mind so yeah it is only a mental projection. If it is real then you just gave the Director the power to teleport the MC to him and the MC then finding another portal to be teleported back in his bed.

The scene leading to the throat fuck begins with the MC thinking about a previous encounter with the Director and then the MC is suddenly in the same room with, then we have a bit of a talk, then a small gameplay part where we look for a crack in the Directors mind, then the fun part to gain the power to leave through the crack in the mind and after that the MC wakes up in his bed with Robin beside him.

So either it is just a mental projection or the MC gets teleported multiple times and don't you think that if the Director had the ability to actually teleport people around he would have taken the girls that way.
All of that text and you didn't answer the one question that I asked.

If the MC and Noreia are mental projections, the MC's orgasm is still a physical function.
He came.
If you cum in a dream, you cum in RL. Hence my wet dream reference.
Not into his pants, not into his bedsheets, not into fresh air, not all over Robin.
Down Noreia's throat.
"after that the MC wakes up in his bed with Robin beside him" and no wet patch.

You're entitled to your opinion, I do not share it.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
If the MC and Noreia are mental projections, the MC's orgasm is still a physical function.
He came.
If you cum in a dream, you cum in RL. Hence my wet dream reference.
Not into his pants, not into his bedsheets, not into fresh air, not all over Robin.
Down Noreia's throat.
"after that the MC wakes up in his bed with Robin beside him" and no wet patch.
So what may be the Dev just didn't write it in the dialogue because it wasn't important that the MC came in his pants because when the MC wakes up Robin says he was knocked out for a whole day and the MC himself said it felt much shorter.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So what may be the Dev just didn't write it in the dialogue because it wasn't important that the MC came in his pants because when the MC wakes up Robin says he was knocked out for a whole day and the MC himself said it felt much shorter.
Same as he didn't write anything about a shield existing, until she came under threat & needed one.
I suppose that's just coincidence?
It's not written in the game that she's had a shield through the whole thing.
It's your opinion from an assumption.
I do not share it, so please stop attempting to make me change my mind.

You've not presented anything indisputable as evidence that the shield has been there since the start.
The game does not mention it being there since the start.
Until such time as it does, I have seen nothing to support it being there.
I am not saying that it cannot have been. If the game defines it as such, in a future episode, then it has been.
Until then, with nothing to say that it has, I do not think that it has.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Same as he didn't write anything about a shield existing, until she came under threat & needed one.
I suppose that's just coincidence?
It's not written in the game that she's had a shield through the whole thing.
It's your opinion from an assumption.
I do not share it, so please stop attempting to make me change my mind.

You've not presented anything indisputable as evidence that the shield has been there since the start.
The game does not mention it being there since the start.
Until such time as it does, I have seen nothing to support it being there.
Okayyyy I just bring up what is actually said in the game and the only thing that you come up with is the missing cum.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Okayyyy I just bring up what is actually said in the game and the only thing that you come up with is the missing cum.
Because him cumming in her is what broke the shield. :FacePalm:
If it broke the shield this time, it would've broken it the previous time, had it existed previously.

You've brought up nothing that proves your point.
You're doing nothing but rehashing a prior discussion.
I am not going to accept your assumption/unsubstantiated opinion, unless you can substantiate it.
Which you cannot.
You are not going to accept my opinion.
So just stop it.

I'll let the game define the story, thanks, not you.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Because him cumming in her is what broke the shield. :FacePalm:
If it broke the shield this time, it would've broken it the previous time, had it existed previously.

You've brought up nothing that proves your point.
You're doing nothing but rehashing a prior discussion.
Stop it, I am not going to accept your assumption/unsubstantiated opinion, unless you can substantiate it.
Which you cannot.

I'll let the game define the story, thanks, not you.
You know that I didn't even talk about the last scene with the shield breaking but whatever. I'm done talking with you. Ignore

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You know that I didn't even talk about the last scene with the shield breaking but whatever. I'm done talking with you. Ignore
It's the whole point of the discussion that you brought back up.
IDK, maybe try understanding what you're commenting on, before commenting on it? :unsure:
It might help you to keep up.

You claim the shield has been there since the start.
If him cumming in her broke the shield this time, why did it not do it last time, if the shield was there?
You claimed that last time was just a mental projection, which is why I asked you where the cum went, if not down Noreia's throat.
It didn't just magically vanish & the shield did not break.
As it did not happen last time, it would suggest that the shield was not there, last time.
Which is directly contrary to your unsubstantiated opinion, that she's had the shield since the start.

Even if the Director, not the shield, is responsible for the loss of communication with her, do you not think that is enough of a threat to warrant her putting up the shield, at that time?
What reason did she have for a shield previously, when she was not under threat?

You have no answers.

As I already said, I am not saying that it has not been there since the start.
I do not know if it has, or not. None of us do.
I'll let the game define whether or not it has.
I'm saying that, for me, the available evidence does not support drawing a conclusion that it has been & that you have not provided any.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Every time a discussion in this thread, incredible :FacePalm:

Thanks for the update, I'm really hyped to see how girls will react when they will see Noreia... Every new zone is a mix of good anxiety and hype, especially with that sort of boss fight.. Surprised me the first try that I had to click in time, I had to roll back:LOL:... Loved the scenes in the bathouse not related to the story (sis bj, cuddle with Robin and Mia teasing), the atmosphere was double hot :sneaky:... The director is becoming always more and more a danger, I hope he won't hurt the girls and that the Mc will improve his powers to defeat him...

Is a game that I'm more hyped on the story than on the scenes.. Again, my favorite sandbox game and one of my top 5 favorite games in general never disappoint...Cheers (y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I mean the ones that end with ignoring you etc... ;)
Yeah, just pulling your leg. (y)
Ignore's a weak defence, but saves me the bother of further discourse on an unwanted subject. :ROFLMAO:
Personally, I wouldn't give someone the satisfaction of placing them on Ignore. That just proves you're incapable of dealing with what they present.

Anyway, I agree, the update was excellent! Really enjoyed this episode. (y)

Last edited:

donnyshmokes

Nov 8, 2020
Stuck at the point where it asks you to test your powers in the garden. When I press on the garden, it just keeps going to the harvest screen. Any ideas?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Stuck at the point where it asks you to test your powers in the garden. When I press on the garden, it just keeps going to the harvest screen. Any ideas?
That sounds like you've clicked on the crop patch?
Go to the garden, do not click anything except for the image at the top.
Then click the white banner, where you train your stamina.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Sex scenes would be a lot better if all the animations weren't ridiculously slow. Speed them up or at least give us the option to. MC "pounding" her pussy doesn't look convincing when he's taking 10 seconds to thrust once.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sex scenes would be a lot better if all the animations weren't ridiculously slow. Speed them up or at least give us the option to. MC "pounding" her pussy doesn't look convincing when he's taking 10 seconds to thrust once.
That reminds me of a game that I played, from here, recently.
It had a slider bar to slow down or speed up the animation, but I'm absolutely stumped if I can remember which game it was, now!

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Did anyone else notice/think Lily looks like Kairi from Kingdom Hearts, or is it just me?

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes