dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I loved this game until the sewer section which gave little to no direction and because of that you were left taking wrong turns and using up the MC energy before the day ended. I really wish the in-game help was more detailed and provided the correct direction and location to complete a task.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
I'm stuck at the cave, and very confused. The group has spent the night, gotten poisoned, and recovered. Noreia has removed the MC's corruption. Now the game (and the task list) are telling me to search the forest for food, but I can't find any way to do that.

There are four explorable areas: Cave Entrance, Main Cave, Garden Cave, and Bath Cave - but none of them have any sort of option or interaction point for exploring the forest. So... I'm stuck here, with no way to progress the story. I've talked to each of the girls and there are no unlocked conversation options.

Reactions: Darkflame37

rafalocurita

May 16, 2019
I'm having an error when clicking the clock, the screen goes white and i have to click on rollback to go back, does anyone have the solution? I installed the gallery unlocker, i dont know if thats the problem

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Is this mod updated to the newest version of the game? Sorry for the dumb question, I'm gonna play "Mist" for the first time! Some advice to the newbies like me? Thanks in advance!
You are welcome. Yes, it should work unless the Dev changed the variables. I will wait for the final update (bugfixes, ......) so i didn't test the cheatmod on the new update. if you found any issue PM me.

Enjoy.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Just finished the game, and I gotta say a great game through and through,
Although I really wanted to see how the kids from all 4 will look like specially Nori at the end but dev left that to imagination.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So... is this game basically 'bout some lesbians, which also likes cock and use loser MC as dildo?
What the fuck are you talking about? :WaitWhat:
Are you in the correct thread or are you just spewing bullshit?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
What the fuck are you talking about? :WaitWhat:
Are you in the correct thread or are you just spewing bullshit?
I meant are there trouple relationship here with lesbians in this game?
Something like "we're not lesbians, Just close friends so we're fucking each other, but we kinda love MC too" bullshit teen-dream trouple scenario in this game?
Asking cause it is really not my cup, and such relationships are total cringe for Me.
I need to know so I can decide to play or not to play/

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.60 star(s) 694 Votes