Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Gameplay looks kind of fun but the sex part looks like garbage. Supposedly the mist makes people not be able to control their desires but they dont get fucked by lustful enemies instead they Control their supposed uncontrollable desires by sleeping with the guy they want to sleep with. Doesn't make much sense but ok good look with it.

Reactions: rb813

pizzapixel

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2024
Since there are already about a thousand Survivors-like games out there, if you're gonna make a sexy Survivors-like, you should focus a lot more on the sex (the part that 99% of the other myriad Survivors-like games don't have) for a 0.1 release. Right now, the few sex animations for the two women just aren't enough to make this feel like there's a meaningful sexual reward for the gameplay, to set it apart from other Survivors games. It feels like the sex is a hastily-composed afterthought, when it should be the main selling point of a sexualized entry in a genre that has so many almost-indistinguishable clones.
I hear you. I've been getting a lot of similar feedback that the combat gameplay is better than the sexual part of the game. This is my first adult game so I guess I'm still used to focusing on the normal stuff. Anyways, I just updated the game with 4 new animations. I will focus more on the sex side of things for the next update.

pizzapixel

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2024
Why does my game look like this?
It was a bug for Auto Detect video settings. Setting your Resolution scale to 100 should fix it.

any way to fix this
?
That's not from my game. Even the title bar is different.

Gameplay looks kind of fun but the sex part looks like garbage. Supposedly the mist makes people not be able to control their desires but they dont get fucked by lustful enemies instead they Control their supposed uncontrollable desires by sleeping with the guy they want to sleep with. Doesn't make much sense but ok good look with it.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I agree it's rather vanilla right now, but I have plans to address that.

exter

May 29, 2017
The sex scenes really need some sound and it would be nice if the camera could be controlled completely with mouse only.

Otherwise it looks good so far and could be a good game in the future with unlockable characters and scenes and so on.

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Quick questions, how many allies can you have? Do you plan on addin more? You can only sex your allies?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Mistbreakers-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

falcom2

May 10, 2019
4070TI play for a while will prompt the video memory is insufficient, and then quit the game, the previous version 0.1 did not have problems with this problem.

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
Quick update: I'm making a threesome animation inside the engine. I actually made a system that helps me fine tune the animation by just inputting numbers instead of messing around with the timeline and curves. It's somewhat a procedural way to animate.

View attachment 3429046
wait..you're creating new animations purely in unreal engine itself?

(I honestly didn't know you could do that.. I assumed all anims had to be done in blender etc)

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
I like it, I'm a sucker for bullet heaven games. Game needs a bit more feedback on when you get hit and it feels like the hit box for your character is a bit big balance wise. Also maybe a representation of what passive buffs (the team synergies) you've taken on a given run.

It would also be cool to see tag team attacks like Colossus throwing Wolverine "Fastball Special", if you've ever heard of "Project Lazarus" they implemented something like that and it was pretty fun.